1. Software as a Service - Adoption Aad ‘t Hart December 2008 www.aadjemonkeyrock.com
2. “ SAAS IS JUST PART OF A WIDER MOVE TOWARDS INTERNET BASED AUTOMATED SERVICES.”
3. ADOPTION INFLUENCERS
4. 1. TRUST
6. 2. VALUE PROPOSITION
7. Value Proposition Partners Suppliers Authorities Customers Consumers Doing business, an activity between people!
8. Value Proposition - Collaboration Doing business in an extended eco-system!
9. 3. MARKET SEGMENT
10. Market Segments Multiple Segments Software is Free I don’t mind adds I don’t trust you It needs to be cheap I get junk mail already I’ m not a computer guy It needs to scale I don’t trust my employees Don’t waist my time
11. 4. BUYING BEHAVIOR
12. Buying Behavior Majority of current customers The majority of our current customers are pragmatics and conservatives
13. Buying Behavior Majority of current customers Software as a Service Software as a Service buyers are primarily visionaries and early pragmatics
14. Buying Behavior Majority of current customers Software as a Service It’s only a matter of time, before Software as a Service moves towards the Pragmatists and Conservatives.