Banned Theft Auto
• Our documentary is about violent video games.
• Our target audience will be young people as they’re the majority who play
violent video games. Parents are also our target audience so they get more
knowledge on the effects of violent video games.
• Our documentary will be fairly informal as we want to entertain as well as
inform the audience.
Our documentary is about whether violent video games such as ‘Grand Theft Auto’ and ‘Call
of Duty’ should be banned.
We also look at whether violent video games effect young people who play them and
whether they effect society as a whole.
We will interview someone with an authority, hopefully the police. We also want to
interview teachers and gamers.
We will be conducting our vox pops in our sixth form college as it’s the suitable age and
many play violent video games.
We will use stock footage of violent video games gameplay to show the shocking and
explicit scenes of some video games to shock the audience.
We will conduct a questionnaire, asking 10 people to share their knowledge on violent video
games and documentaries.
The vox pops will also give an insight to the views of the general public.
Our professional interviews will give us some more information from people with an authority.
We will use trusted sources such as BBC and CNN to research news articles about the effects
of violent video games. We will also use them to gather facts and statistics about video games.
• A camera, microphone, headphones and tripod are needed to film our
• We will use an Apple computer (Mac) with Final Cut Express to edit our
documentary. We will also use GarageBand to create our own music to use
for our documentary and radio trailer.
• We will use a PC computer with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign to
create our magazine double page spread.
Gostou de algum slide específico?
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.