Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Evaluation Question 3
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×

Introducing the official SlideShare app

Stunning, full-screen experience for iPhone and Android

Text the download link to your phone

Standard text messaging rates apply

Evaluation Question 3

142
views

Published on

Published in: Education

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
142
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. When creating my questionnaires for all three of my tasks I used a variety of statements with 4 simple responses in which they only had to circle which applied the most to them. This made it simpler and less time for the audience and therefor I was able to encourage more people to complete the questionnaire and thus gather more data. The results are generally positive with only a few negative results. If I was to repeat the task I would take into consideration the audience feedback and work on the areas that received the least positive feedback. The results are as follows 12 Going On 20 Documentary - Questionnaire The sound levels were clear and consistent throughout Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The picture quality was clear and consistent throughout Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The interviews were relevant and insightful Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The interviews were set up in a professional manner Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The voice over was clear and used appropriately Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The topic of the documentary is clear Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The text can be easily read and understood Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The music is appropriate and relates to the topic Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree
  • 2. The music is appropriate and relates to the topic strongly agree agree neutral disagree strongly disagree This feedback for the music being relative and appropriate is fairly positive. Half of the people asked strongly agree that the music is appropriate and relates to our topic. Only a small percentage are neutral and the rest agree. This is positive as it shows that my music choices were correct and matched the theme and tone of the documentary. The picture quality was clear and consistant throughout strongly agree agree neutral disgaree strongly disagree The response for the picture quality being clear and consistent throughout is more varied. 70% of those asked ‘agreed’ that it was however the other 30% was split up evenly between strongly agree, neutral and disagree. The 10% who disagreed admitted that it was because in points they believe the camera to be shaky. To address this problem in future I would need to ensure that the tripod was stable at all times. However, overall the majority of people thought that the picture quality was clear and consistent.
  • 3. The interviews were relavent and insightful strongly agree agree neutral disagree strongly disagree The results for whether the interviews were relevant and insightful it very positive and simple with 50% strongly agreeing and 50% agreeing. This is a positive result as so many people found the interviews interesting. The voice over was clear and used appropriately strongly agree agree neutral disagree strongly disagree The results for if the voice over was clear and used appropriately are varied. 10% strongly agree, 40% agree, 40% are neutral and 10% are neutral. Although 90% are neutral or think that it was clear and appropriate the 10% that strongly disagreed said they did not think the voice over was present enough throughout the documentary.
  • 4. The text can easily be read and understood strongly agree agree neutral The results for ‘the text can easily be read and understood’ is positive with 60% strongly agreeing. 20% agreeing and 20% being neutral. This encouraging as nobody struggled to read or understand the text meaning that I used to correct font, background and font size. The topic of the documentary is clear strongly agree agree neutral disgree 70% strongly agreed that the topic of the documentary is clear and the other 30% agreed. This was very important to me so I was very happy that everyone agreed that it was clear.
  • 5. The interviews were set up in a professional manner strongly agree agree neutral diagree strongly agree Everyone asked agreed that the interviews were set up in a professional manner with 40% of those asked strongly agreeing. As the interviews held so much of the focus in my documentary this is very positive result as they looked professional which is important when making a documentary about such a hot topic issue.
  • 6. 12 Going On 20 Documentary - Radio Trailer Questionnaire I understand what the radio trailer is about Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The music is appropriate Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The radio trailer flows Strongly Agree Agree I am able to link the radio trailer to the documentary Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree It sounds clear and consistent Strongly Agree Agree Neutral the clips appropriate Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree Disagree Strongly Disagree
  • 7. 12 I understand what the radio trailer is about 10 8 Strongly Agree 6 Agree 4 Neutral Disagree 2 Strongly Disagree 0 Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The majority of people strongly agreed and agreed that they understood what the radio trailer was about. Only 4 in total disagreed and strongly disagreed that they understood the radio trailer. They said that this was because they thought it was revealed to late in the radio trailer what the name of the documentary was. The radio trailer flows Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree 70% strongly agree that the radio trailer flows and 20% agree. The 10% that are neutral say that it wasn’t until the end they fully understood the radio trailer but at this point they believed it flowed. This was a worry of mine when creating the radio trailer as I knew it was a risk but I am glad that the result is a positive one and the risk paid off.
  • 8. The music appropriate 14 12 10 Strongly Agree 8 Agree 6 Neutral 4 Disagree Strongly Disagree 2 0 Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The high majority of people agreed that the music is appropriate and the others either strongly agreed or were neutral with only 2 strongly disagreeing. Those who strongly disagreed said that they felt that the music was slightly too upbeat for the tone of the trailer. It sounds clear and consistent 18 16 14 12 Strongly Agree 10 Agree 8 Neutral 6 4 Disagree 2 Strongly Disagree 0 Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree Similarly, the majority of people agreed that the sound was clear and consistent. 2 people strongly agreed, 1 was neutral and 1 disagreed. It is encouraging to have such a positive result as it is a radio trailer and is only sound it is vital that the audience this it sounds clear and the sound in consistent.
  • 9. I am able to link the radio trailer to the documentary Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree It is very important that the audience is able to form a link between the radio trailer and the documentary and 24% strongly agreed that they could do this and 41% agreed. This is positive as it is the majority of people who could see the link between the 2. However, 24% either disagreed or strongly disagreed which is slightly disappointing as it is so important. When asked they said it was because the radio trailer was confusing throughout until the end due to the busy nature of all the clips. The clips appropriate Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree 74% of people asked either agreed or strongly agreed that the clips used were appropriate as they highlighted the key points on the documentary. However out of the other 26%, 4% were neutral, 9% disagreed and 13% strongly disagreed. Although the majority of people believed the clips used were appropriate the ones that didn’t said that they found the clips used confusing due to the fact they kept over lapping each other.
  • 10. 12 Going On 20 Documentary - Double Page Spread Questionnaire I think the Colour Scheme is suitable Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree I can link the Double Page Spread to the Radio Trailer and Documentary Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree I think that the layout of the Double Page Spread is professional Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree I think that the article is relevant Strongly Agree Agree I think that the Images are of good quality Strongly Agree Agree Neutral the clips appropriate Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree Disagree Strongly Disagree
  • 11. I think the Colour Scheme is suitable Strongly Agree Agree Disagree Neutral Strongly Disagree 62% agree that the colour scheme is suitable and 26% agree, this is positive as this is the majority of people agreeing that the colour scheme is suitable. 12% of people are either neutral or disagree as they believe that the red is too bright for the topic. I Can link the Double Page Spread to the Radio Trailer and Documentary Strongly Agree Agree Disagree Neutral Strongly Disagree This is another positive result as it very important that people can form the link between the documentary to the double page spread and 91% of those asked either strongly agreed or agreed that they could. Only 9% were neutral as they could not see the link but did not believe they that did not match.
  • 12. I think that the layout of the Double Page Spread is professional Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree It was important the double page spread looked professional and realistic and 48% of people strongly agreed that it did and 36% of people agreed. This is once again a positive result as it the majority of the audience recognize it as looking professional. Only 7% disagreed that it looked professional and said that this was due to the large image of a teenage girl which made it look childish. The other 8% were neutral. I think that the article is relevant Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree Nobody disagreed that the article was relevant which is encouraging as I was concerned that people would not respond so well to it as it did not follow the normal convention of an interview based article. However, 25% strongly agreed and 62% agreed that it was relevant with the other 11% remaining neutral.
  • 13. I think that the Images are of good quality Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree The quality of the images created a more diverse opinion with 11% strongly agreeing and 50% agreeing that they were of good quality which is positive result as over half of the audience thought that the images were of good quality. However 16% either disagreed or strongly disagreed that the images were of good quality saying that they looked somewhat distorted after being taken from the documentary. The 23% were neutral thinking their quality was neither good nor poor.