BlackBerry smartphones are a very unique bunch. They’re instantlyidentifiable thanks to their QWERTY keyboards. Millions of people around theworld like them because the keyboards allow them to quickly typemessages and emails. Typing on a touchscreen smartphone is a verydaunting task. It doesn’t feel the same as pushing into something real.
The BlackBerry Torch series of smartphonesoffer amazing QWERTYkeyboard typing, while allowing touchscreen navigating too. If you want a BlackBerryphone that looks like anAndroid smartphone or the iPhone, then you should sell yourBlackBerry and get the Torch.
For those who don’t own a BlackBerry Torch, what are the ways that you can improve your phone’s usability? Fortunately, thereare plenty of accessories youcan buy to keep you glued to your BlackBerry.
• When we buy a BlackBerry we get a cable that connects our phone to the computer. This is very useful when transferring files, or for charging while you’re at work.• But the cable alone is very boring. Luckily, a BlackBerry Sync Pod will make your phone more than just paperweight at the side of your table – it’ll turn your phone into a digital clock.• When BlackBerry phones are plugged into a computer, the screen displays the digital clock right? Well, you can display your digital BlackBerry clock in style with a BlackBerry Sync Pod.• Of course, not only does the pod charge your BlackBerry, but it also syncs your data. You can fulfill all your syncing needs, such as uploading songs, photos and other stuff on your phone. You can also dump data onto your computer to free up space.• If that’s not enough, you can also put it beside your bed, as long as you have the appropriate USB – slotted charger. This is useful for those who use their BlackBerrys as alarm clocks.• There are plenty of docks to choose from. Just make sure you get the dock that’s compatible with your BlackBerry model.
• It’s no surprise that smartphones generally don’t last a whole day, especially if you’re a heavy user. If you regularly use your BlackBerry for media, email, Internet and entertainment, then you know how hard it is to have you BlackBerry die on you.• So what’s the solution? You buy another battery, of course! Buying a spare battery for your BlackBerry isn’t really that expensive. You can get one between 20 to 30 dollars.• This is great if you’re on a plane trip or if you’re at a party and you can’t immediately charge. Just remember to ask for the exact battery, or you’ll run the risk of exploding your battery, which can lead to some nasty health problems.
• Screen protectors are a very important accessory to have. But it’s a matter of preference. Some like them because they protect the screen. Some don’t like them because they get in the way of things. But the thing about screen protectors is that the good outweighs the bad.• A screen protector is important, especially if you don’t have a case for your BlackBerry. If you don’t own a case because the phone becomes too bulky for your pocket, then a screen protector offers some protection. In your pocket, the phone gets mixed up with keys, coins and other things.• If your screen gets scratched, it’ll be there forever. You can’t wipe it away and it’ll annoy you till the day your BlackBerry dies. If you’re looking to sell you BlackBerry, the resale price will significantly decrease. Potential buyers always want to buy something that is in pristine condition. If you want to sell your BlackBerry for a high price, then you should at least protect the screen.• You can buy screen protectors from shops that sell accessories for cell phones. You’ll surely find the fit that you want. Even if it’s just a cheap screen protector, it’ll definitely go a long way.
• BlackBerry smartphones can use micro SD cards for memory expansion. This is a very helpful thing, especially for those who like to cram stuff into their phones.• Normally, BlackBerry smartphones come with a 2 GB memory card. While this offers ample space for most of your needs, for some, it’s not enough.• For example, music lovers might find that 2 GB is not enough. If they want to ditch their music players and put all of their music onto one phone for convenience, they’re going to have to expand the memory to at least 16 GB. That’ll hold a lot of songs.• And also, if you’re an app – hungry kind of guy, you’ll definitely welcome the expanded memory. That’ll hold enough memory for other miscellaneous files, like documents and pictures.
• When you buy a BlackBerry, you get free earphones that you can use to listen to music. There’s also a built in microphone so you can use it for talking to your friends too. The sad thing about them is that they’re generally made of entry – level materials. They break apart easily and don’t last very long. The wires get exposed.• Luckily, BlackBerry sells better earphones, like the BlackBerry Premium Multimedia Headset. It’s a set that allows you to change the color of the earbuds, and even change the rubber rings if you like. The earphones also come with a control for music, namely the Back, Play/Pause, and Forward buttons. It makes playing music convenient. Of course, there’s the microphone too.• Of course, if you’re not into these kinds of things, you can always invest in a good pair of earphones of your choice. There are plenty of brands to choose from, like Sennheiser and Shure.
• If you don’t have a case for your BlackBerry, go buy one already. It’s one of the best investments you can add to make your BlackBerry more protected.• A smartphone is a very fragile device. If it meets the pavement at an untimely moment, precious money is wasted. It’s best that you buy a case that will thoroughly protect your BlackBerry.• There are plenty of manufacturers that make BlackBerry cases for plenty of models. You can try OtterBox. They’re a very popular company that makes cases for BlackBerry smartphones, as well as others.• If you’re not into cases and you want to show your BlackBerry to the world, you can get a pouch instead. There are leather pouches that fit different models, and they don’t take up large space either. You can take that route if you like.
So there you have it. Make sure you get these right away. They’reessential to keeping your BlackBerry, and most importantly you,happy. • Sell your Blackberry For Cash • CashForBerrys News Site • CashForBerrys Fan Page • @_CashForBerrysSources:http://www.cashforberrys.com/cfb/news/article/the_most_important_blackberry_accessories_to_have_part_one#.UGXDtU3MjQohttp://www.cashforberrys.com/cfb/news/article/the_most_important_blackberry_accessories_to_have_part_two#.UGXaGE3MjQohttp://www.cashforberrys.com/cfb/news/article/the_most_important_blackberry_accessories_to_have_part_three#.UGXcFE3MjQo