• My emac account is in the MS Lab, Computer 6.
• It gives me access to the Internet.
• Internet is where all my other accounts are.
• It has cool applications like: Garage band, photo booth, comic life,
• I can design it to look the way I want it to.
• It also gives me many options for projects, like keynote and
powerpoint and writing like pages and microsoft word.
• It also has a calender where I can write when my stuff are and cool
things like imovie and itunes.
First Class Account
• First class account is a school account
• It helps me contact teachers and friends for help.
• It has most of my important school info.
• It also has a calender where I put most of my dates in because its
• Teachers also contact me through it.
Power School Account
• Lets me look at the daily bulletin
• I get to see my grades and my citizenship
• I also get to see my teachers’ comments
• It helps to see how I can improve even more
• Also shows me individual grade for each assignment.
• Gives me RSS feeds of news from all over the world
• Has really fun games and music.
• Also gives me RSS feeds on the bloggers in our class.
• It also has jokes and things like horoscope.
• I can chat with friends.
• I write about almost everyday of my life.
• I also write about some class assignments on there.
• I have a proﬁle on it.
• It saves my posts automatically.
• I can edit them any time I want.
• And also shows me the recent blogs of people I am following.
• I get to write topics I am interested in.
• I can see where other people have been or want to go.
• Mainly I can see about what others think of different topics.
• I can edit it any time.
• I can also see wiki proﬁles of people who have been in computers
• It has the chart of our computer class’s schedule.
• igoogle is in my Gmail account
• It gives me more options like google account, google docs
• I can have google buzz (latest software)
• I can check and send mail
• I can chat with friends
• I can check the web, videos and images.