One fine body…
- Greater Seattle Area, United States
- Work Research Scientist at Amazon
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://cebc.unc.edu/index.php
- About I studied statistics (PhD program) under the supervision of the world-famous statistician Dr. George Casella, then got systematic Ph.D level training on bioinformatics. The working experience on national projects like Framingham study and ToxCast has brought me big vision and large project management skills. Exploring new science and technology and being innovative are always fun to me. I designed and built fraud detection analytics system (a big data decision system) for Pay with Amazon, an important payment product. Now I am responsible for fraud detection for the 2nd large oversea market of Amazon and bad debt was reduced ~50% within 3 months. I got more than 600 paper citations and pu...
Not following anyone yet