Most IT professionals these days suffer from information overload, overwhelmed by literally more data than they know what do with, yet still missing the critical insights the data is supposed to provide. And when Event Storms occur, amplifying signal over noise can often feel like searching for the proverbial needle in a haystack.
To help you address this issue, we’ve brought in JP Garbani from Forrester Research for a series of conversations about how we got to this point, how much it’s really costing your company, and most importantly, what you can do about it.
In this first session, we've covered:
- Three reasons being data driven actually increases downtime
- What other industries have learned about drinking from the monitoring-data fire hose
- Why spending more on IT management software does NOT solve the problem
- The most critical IT Operational needs that remain unmet by most software packages
- Forrester’s keys recommendations for amplifying signal over noise
If your team’s ability to generate data has surpassed your ability to make sense of it when it counts, register today!