Please Read This Now Click on the arrow below to proceed and get oriented to the system
- This easy web-based system is designed to quickly collect your 360 degree feedback.
- Reading this short document will orient you and allow you to use the system comfortably.
Simple Steps for Quick Completion of Your 360
- Receive the email from your administrator
- Change password (only first time )
Receive Mail From Administrator
- You will have received a mail from your administrator.
- Click on the link provided in the email.
- Alternatively, simply copy paste the entire link into your browser (Please avoid manually typing in the link as this can give errors.)
Logging in to the system
- Go to http://ascend1.inetu.net/bankofbaroda
- Enter the password (set to the WORD “default” when you login to the system the first time.)
- Please DO NOT use your bank’s default password but rather type in the letters “ d-e-f-a-u-l-t ”
Change Your Password
- The first time you login into the system, the system will ask you to change your password from the word ‘default’ to something more secure (to avoid unauthorized access to your account.)
- Please change your password before proceeding.
- When you access the system in the future, you will need to use your newly created password.
If you forget your password
- Click on the button that says “Forgot Password” which looks like the button below:
- Copy and paste your username from the email and click on submit.
- The new password will be emailed to your username email id.
- Use the new password to access the survey
After changing your password
- Click on the survey name. Then the “Welcome Page” will come. Then click on the “Next” button to view the survey.
If You Are Not Able to Provide Feedback
- In case you are of the opinion that you are not in a position to give feedback for any of the people assigned to you, please write to the project team at BCC at [email_address] .
- For technical issues please call us on: 080-41277541,+91-9886383423,or +91-9902888389
- We wish you a smooth and quick survey experience!