As group health insurance costs continue to rise, employers and employees are looking for ways to offer better health benefits at lower prices.
An online alternative, often referred to as a defined contribution health plan, allows an employer to name its price.
Rather than paying the costs to provide a specific group health plan (a "defined benefit"), employers instead fix their costs by establishing a monthly dollar amount (a “defined contribution”) that employees choose how to spend.
As health care reform phases in, almost every employer should consider simply dropping its group health plan and allowing employees to buy their own health insurance coverage in the exchanges.
Anyone interested in understanding how to administer a defined contribution health plan 100% online should attend this webinar.
During this 30 minute webinar, you will learn:
- What is the online alternative to group health insurance
- How the online alternative works
- How to evaluate the online alternative for your business
- How to evaluate the online alternative for your family
- How health insurance professionals fit in
Watch recorded webinar here: http://offers.zanebenefits.com/the-online-alternative-to-group-health-insurance-webinar