A major shift from group to individual is occurring. This is largely due to rising premium costs for group health insurance.
Also, with health reform (ACA or Obamacare) in full effect, compliance is top of mind for employers, health insurance brokers, and CPAs. As employers transition to individual health insurance and premium reimbursement, there are important compliance considerations to understand and comply with.
In this 35 minute session, you'll learn:
- Cost savings and comparisons between group health insurance and individual health insurance
- 3 ways to reimburse employees for individual health insurance
- The federal regulations employers must follow to avoid costly fines
- Tips for administering a compliant, tax-free reimbursement plan in 5 minutes per month
- Answers to common compliance questions
Who Should View?
Insurance Agents, Accounting Professionals, and Employers looking to learn more about premium reimbursement and compliance.
About the Presenter:
Rick Lindquist is President of Zane Benefits, Inc., the leader in defined contribution employee health benefits. Zane works with brokers, agents and CPAs to transition clients to defined contribution healthcare solutions. Rick joined Zane in 2007 and was appointed President in 2011. He is a regular contributor to ClarifyingHealth.com and other health benefits publications. Rick received his B.S. in Economics and B.A. in Computer Science from Duke University.
Visit www.zanebenefits.com for more information or download our eBook: http://offers.zanebenefits.com/compliance-101-ebook