Advantages Comforting to the students. Easily approachable. Boosts Students’ Confidence
1. Comforting to the students Children don’t like to feel trapped in the classroom . They totally adore a tolerant and relaxed teacher. This kind of teacher is someone whom the students, usually, open up to and look forward to attend his/her classes.
2. Easily approachable The best thing – they are easily approachable and non-fussy. Students feel free to come up to them for any problem They are not scared to voice their opinions. Teacher has to be approachable even if she is strict or reserved, but with a lenient teacher it comes naturally.
3. Boosts Students’ Confidence A lenient teacher's class is often morale-boosting for the students. Students feel comfortable to open up with the teacher.
Disadvantages Discipline is not restricted. They disrespect the teacher. Students refuse to do tasks and homework.
1. Discipline is not restricted. Students’ attitude become increasingly difficult to control. The Ripple Effect. Classroom discipline is really important in shaping the students because by when teachers correct misbehavior in one student, it often influences the behavior of nearby students.
2. They disrespect the teacher. The students may sometimes go overboard because they are not afraid of the teacher. They will not learn from their misbehavioursince there will be no one to punish them.
3. Students refuse to do tasks and homework. A referent teacher usually does not overly finicky about things, such as doing homework on time or not sitting quietly in the class. Boredom.