1. Paintings and Sculpture of Asian Countries From Three Different Places in Asia
2. Asian Countries Philippines Japan China Please Select a Country
3. Philippine sculptures Virgin of Immaculate Conception Sitting Ifugao
4. Philippine Painting Artist: Pamela Yan Title: Time is Gold Artist: Ferdinand Montemayor Title: Fiesta sa Antipolo
5. Japanese Paintings Artist: Mr. Gopal Title: Kesa Gozen This beautiful Japanese painting "Kesa Gozen“ depicts the warrior and the maiden under the Sakura Tree. This shows how their gaze met accidentally.
6. Artist: Audrey Kawasaki Title: Blue Girls Ethereal oil-and-ink-on-wood paintings of women and girls – both innocent and sensual. They are twins. Similar in face but different in emotion. The painting shows sisterhood.
7. Japanese Sculpture For two hundred years Japanese peasant farmers have hand crafted Kokeshi, originally from spare wood, and given these exquisite tokens of love and friendship to family and friends. Each Kokeshi is entirely handcrafted from Chestnut, Dogwood, Cherry or Keyaki using skills passed down through generations. Each piece is specially named by the artist who created it.
8. Nobunaga Oda ( Head) Nobunaga is arguably the most potent, the most fierce daimyo in the era. He started as a daimyo of Owari county, and came to almost unify Japan. Though, he was betrayed by one of his lieutenants, Akechi Mitsuhide , and slain at Honjoji temple . He is described as a demonic figure with no mercy. He did even destroy Enryakuji temple in Mt. Hiei , one of the religious centers of Japanese Buddhists. He also suppressed Jodo-shin-shu Buddhism by force. On the other hand, Nobunaga is known as a very progressive leader.
9. Chinese Paintings Artist: Jing Ling Title: Lotus Flowers The lotus flower is one of the most ancient and deepest symbols of our planet. The lotus flower grows in muddy water and rises above the surface to bloom with remarkable beauty. At night the flower closes and sinks underwater, at dawn it rises and opens again. Untouched by the impurity, lotus symbolizes the purity of heart and mind. The lotus flower represents long life, health, honor and good luck.
10. Artist: Jing Yi Ming Title: The Landscape of the East Faced with the failure of the human order, learned men sought permanence within the natural world, retreating into the mountains to find a sanctuary from the chaos of dynastic collapse. Painting was no longer about the description of the visible world; it became a means of conveying the inner landscape of the artist's heart and mind
11. Chinese Sculpture Artist: Huang Dian Da Title: Gold Chinese Farmer Chinese farmer is a gold Farmer. They Struggle to earn their livelihood and work hard under the heat of the Golden Sun. They are the ones who practice agriculture. The Gold/Bronze color represents the rise of the income of the economy because of their hard work.
12. Artist: Zhang Pin Tian Title: Zodiac Dragon he Chinese Dragon or Oriental dragon is a mythical creature in East Asian culture with a Chinese origin. It is visualized these days as a long, scaled, snake-like creature with four legs and five claws on each (though it did not always have five claws). The Chinese dragon is traditionally also the embodiment of the concept of Yang (male) and associated with the weather as the bringer of rain and water in an agriculturally water-driven nation. Its female counterpart is the Fennghuang (usually translated as a phoenix).