Promoting the Use of English Presentation in English Classroom Language to Maintain Non-English Subject (Biology) in the International Standard School Junaidi (English Education Departement of The University of Maria Kudus) Presented by Yudhie Indra G
Background What is the issue taken by the reseacher? Why the researcher interested with the issue? Who are the subject of the research? When the research done? What solution to solve these issue from the reseacher? What are the advantages and disadvantages from these solution?
1. The Issue International Standard School Profiency Teacher Using English Language And Expose the Students to Improve Their English Ability in Every Subject FORCED
2. The Reason The researcher found many students and teachers still have problem when using english language as the communication language in the process of teaching and learning.
3. The Research Subject The research subjects are students and the teacher in SMP 1 Kudus which is projected to be International Standard School.
4. Time Of The Research The research done while the teaching and learning process in SMP 1 Kudus. Especially in Non-English subject (Biology).
5. The Solution 1. English Presentation 2. Using Language in the Classroom 3. English Presentation as the Model of CLT in English Classroom 4. The Application of English Presentation for Teaching Biology
6. Advantages and Disadvantages Advantages: 1. Students active 2. Different comprehension made students creat discussion 3. Cooperation Disadvantages: 1. Not suitable for uncreative students. 2. The teacher should organize the class althought he doesnt know students schemata