CREATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING
NGUYEN NGOC TRAM & NGUYEN BA LOC
1. CREATIVE DIGITAL MARKETING IN VIETNAM
- Inspire TA to “live out every minute” in Valentine's Day 2014, use a
creative digital marketing campaign to stand out from other
competitors, who also celebrate Valentine’s Day (ex: Close up)
- Increase the customer’s engagement to brand – Yomost
- regularly online and use smart phone
- frequently update facebook, youtube
- interested and willing to share
- Vietnamese young people age from 18-
24, urban areas.
- Dynamic in modern digital world
- In love or interested in love stories.
“ I always try to live life to the fullest,
I want to express my feelings towards
the one I like as well.
Valentine is a appropriate occasion
that I express my love.
I want one thing that can help me
confidently express my feelings and
realization of ideas
in this special day…”
Remind TA about
Valentine and Love
youth to dare to
experience to full
fill the life
Inspire the youth
by activitives, Give
youth chance to
TRIGGER EXPERIENCE AMPLIFICATION
Why don’t you dare to express your
love to lover?
Let’s think about special ideas to express
Let’s actualize your idea for an
Phút yêu đầu - YoMost Valentine 2014
Mobile app “Yo love- cung ngo loi yeu” Integrated execution in digital
2000 persons join “YOTIME JUMP EVENT”
with more than 200 persons register to challenge
Simple and cost effective based on Digital Platform
Quote “Could you be my Valentine” in the viral clip has been
widely spread and used on social network as well as in reality
Wide-spread viral clip after 1 month
219.600 views----462 likes on Youtube----4469 likes on Facebook Fanpage
• combine many tools not only digital but also PR, social media to spread massage
• strengthen platform of Yomost
• Youth love and Valentinve are not new subject. But Yomost used digital and made
a new trend to show feelings.
• 1 campaign only is not sufficient. Yomost is gradually fading and overwhelmed by
other brands such us Close-up.
Comments on YoLove Campaign
plus Brand role
& Strategy Forming
Dig deep insights
the idea originated
2. HOW TO COME UP A DIGITAL MARKETING
Clear is the No.1 shampoo in Vietnam that offers premium technology solutions to dandruff and other scalp problems (itch, dryness and
grease) – allowing you to leave behind any inhibitions and look flawless.
Clear is a brand of Unilever which is about to own Vietnam’s summer
1. Refresh brand image (haircare industry is quite boring & their marketing activities are irrelevant to the youth)
2. One step forward it’s competitors to get closer to the youth
OBJECTIVES 1. Own the perception of “summer” & “cool” for Brand Clear since 2013
2. Refresh the brand image, make it more dynamic & relevant to the youth
Create differentiations with competitors
Strengthen brand’s personality & value Strengthen brand love
1. Who are they?
- Youth, urban
- 15-25 yo, BCD
- Heavy online users
- Dynamic, out-going, love to explore the world, update the latest news & shares to others
2. Consumer context
- Aware Vietnam is full of cool places BUT still need a motivator to step out & explore despite of the hot summer
Example: Clear My Kool VN 2013
I’m youngster & love to explore the new things. Vietnam is full of cool places,
therefore I love to explore VN & share to friends.
Summer is a great time to step out & explore, BUT it’s hot which drives my scalp annoyed with DANDRUFF &
ITCHINESS that makes me unconfident.
A solution to worry-free of DANDRUFF – ITCHINESS to explore VN in Summer, since awake TA’s national pride
(this digital campaign is a part of PR campaign with digital platform)
Step 1: Raise the talk in digital world – about National Pride
Step 2: Bring the campaign into real life for consumer’s real experience
Step 3: Then share the real experience back to digital world
– and amplify by the My Kool Vietnam e-Map
1st EVER SUMMER MAP OF VIETNAM
MY KOOL VIETNAM
WITH EXCITING PLACES, ACTIVITES, HOT SPOTS, EVENTS,… WHICH ARE UPDATED BY USERS THEMSELVES.
Example: Clear My Kool VN 2013