Chapter 0.2 Recall Ideation 19/10/2011 MM2720
- Generation of ideas through different methods of brainstorming in-order to solve a problem
- Satisfy human needs and wants. Helps to improve life and upgrade. Connect People.
- Create things, finding different solutions to a single problem.
- Is a cycle starting from Innovation, development and then actualization.
- Starts out as a mindmap, brain storm then ideas to solve a problem.
- Improve current products or make new products.
- Ideas to be wild and crazy, build up one another’s idea and reach a common goal.
- To ease or reduce problems when using the product. Involves critical thinking and many steps to come-up with the final product.
- Sketching is a good way to think about ideas.
- Generate wild & crazy ideas
- Creative process – Generating, Developing & communicating new ideas.
- Create and develop new ideas.
- Observe people and see what are their needs
- Use insights from empathy
- Apply concept of idea creation while taking consideration of the environment.
- Generate ideas and expand the brain
- Making the standard of our life to a higher level & development of the individual, groups or countries.
- To sustain a better future, it requires
- innovation, interaction & inspiration.
- Process of creating & generating
- Creation of designs after brainstorming. Without a good ideation, further stage of development would not be carried out smoothly.
- Process that could help in improving products that is already available in the market to offer more benefits to the users.
- Creating ideas, everyone sit down and think together, they have to be open-minded.
- Looking at the requirements of a problem and coming up with a short description of the general class of product that can satisfy the requirements.
- Think out of the box, something that is crazy and out of the world that could benefit mankind.
- Looking at the requirements of a
- problem and coming out with
- a short description that can
- satisfy the requirements.
- Process of generating, developing and communicating new ideas.
- Give good ideas that are relevant to given topic.
- IDEA + Generation = Ideation
- Stages of thought cycle from innovation – development – actualization.
- Process where everyone comes together and think about solutions (ideas) to solve existing problems.
- Creating new ideas and will be a hope for a better future.
- Process of brainstorming and make the person think out of the box.
- Process of having ideas -- sketch on
- paper – using CAD to give shape
- – modify an idea = potential idea.
- Go through the process of
- brainstorming and anthropology.