Presented By: Matt LovellMy Goal: Increase sales, revenue, customer communication base, and productawareness
Who Dell Will Target?Gender: Male & FemaleWhat ages?:-Young adults (ages 16-25)-Adults (ages 26-40)Income Class:-Upper-middleIncome:- $30,000 to $60,000 per year.Starting Price:- $399
- Twitter-Facebook-Instagram-Pinterest- Google AdWords
Twitter &FacebookTwitter Facebook• Will be used to • Will serve as a communication communicate with base with our customers customers. • Promote our laptops • Create a image for the product• Used to promote Dell and in the consumers eyes its Inspiron laptops. • Come take a look at the• Serve as a way to see how greatest laptops around! people view our product. • Create a Facebook Page to get likes and become more apparent.• EX: @DellInspiron come see http://www.dell.com/us/p/ins our new laptop colors! piron-laptops
Instagram&PinterestInstagram Pinterest• Will Connect us with • Create a board of Dell customers Inspiron products for• Allows customers to see customers to see. pictures of our product • Promote the product• Will describe features • Promote events benefits ect. • Will describe uses, features,• Will be used for contests and specifications.
• Will lure more people to the Dell Inspiron website• Advertise the laptops• Increase sales• Make our product easier to find• Customers using key words used in our market like “laptop” our ad will appear at the top of the page.
• Create a contest!• To help the digital strategy I will create a contest using Instagram.• Followers will be encouraged to take a picture of themselves or a friend using their Inspiron Laptop and use the hashtag #MyInspiron• The top 4 accounts who’s pictures that recieve the most likes in 1 week each get a free 17” Inpiron Laptop.
• The number of likes and views on the facebook page.• The number of favorites and retweets on twitter.• The number of likes and comments on instagram.• The number of views on the Pinterest board.• The number of people who clicked the Inspiron advertisement from googleAdWords
• $100,000• We must pay employees to do this work and also pay for our advertising costs with Google AdWords.• Dell is a enormous company and owns approximately 20%-25% of the computer marketplace.
• My digital strategy is something Dell can use to help generate sales, increase revenue, increase communication base, and increase product awareness.• It is powered through social media including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google AdWords.