Cambridge IGCSE is the world's most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds. The IGCSE exams are internationally recognised as a marker of academic excellence by both universities and employers. It's important for parents, teachers and students to build a plan of action as they prepare for the IGCSEs. YCIS Shanghai has created a system where their team is well equipped to support and aid students as they move forward to achieve greatness. These are some of the tips that our educators typically promote:
1) Feedback - It's important to receive feedback on completed work, to know what can be improved upon. Additionally students should seek extra help if necessary.
2) Guidance - Seek it out and listen to their advice
3) Positivity - Stay positive and enthusiastic
4) Patience - Practicing and reviewing takes time, so be patient with your abilities
5) Test Taking - Focus on the test when you receive it and remember this specific points