Effective Single-Sourcing Transforms Information Builders Customer Education Process
- 60 views
How do you get 5 course developers to do the work of an army? Information Builders, a worldwide leader in business solutions and support, educates customers at over 12,000 sites worldwide, across ...
How do you get 5 course developers to do the work of an army? Information Builders, a worldwide leader in business solutions and support, educates customers at over 12,000 sites worldwide, across Fortune 500 and mid-market companies, government agencies, and universities. They take scalable, reusable and measurable learning content very seriously, which is why they chose the “single source” approach.
In this session, Emily Duensing, Sr. Manager of Curriculum Development and Andy Nivison, VP of Customer Education at Information Builders, will share how single- sourcing has transformed the way they author, publish and deliver critical learning content to their customers. They will discuss how in a short time, they have achieved high efficiency, global customer satisfaction and seamless delivery of content on any device. The transition started with a simple idea; the idea that there had to be a better way.
In this session you will learn:
1. Why single source is the right approach for all learning content
2. How the transition to mobile learning was a “non issue” for Information Builders
3. What an LCMS is and why it is a critical element in your Learning Technology
4. How granular learning objects create the building blocks for any successful
5. What “Phase 2” looks like in the single-source transition
By taking the single source approach, Information Builders was able to multiply the work of just a few to the education of thousands cost effectively.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views