Index• 1. Definition and diagram.• 2. Operation.• 3. Advantages and disadvantages.• 4. Location in Galicia and Spain.• 5. Location in Europe and World.• 6. Conclusion.• 7. Bibliography.
1. Definition and Diagram Definition: Photovoltaic solar energy is a renewable form of electricity obtained directly from solar radiation by a semiconductor device called photovoltaic cell or a metal deposition on a substrate called thin-film solar cell.
3. Advantages & Disadvantages.Advantages: They provide clean energy, ecological, free and inexhaustible. They generate electricity in homes when the power supply fails, silently and without waste. They are very durable and these facilities are subsidized.
3. Advantages & Disadvantages.Disadvantages: A backup generator installation is very expensive. The panels which are placed on the roof are unattractive and ruin the outside of homes.
4. Location in Galicia and Spain.Galicia: There are plants of this type throughout Galicia, although the temperatures are higher in the south and on the edges of the community
4. Location in Galicia and Spain.Spain: Recent data suggests that Spain installed about 370 Megawatts in 2010.
5. Location in Europe and the world.Europe:Germany is one of the worlds leading photovoltaic countries, along with Italy and Spain.
5. Location in Europe and the world.World: The United States led the installation of photovoltaics since their inception in 1997, when they were beaten by Japan, which became the leader until it was surpassed by Germany in 2005, which now holds that first position.
6. Conclusion.The conclusion of this project is that Germany is one of the world powers in photovoltaic energy, which is worthy of praise because the weather there is not as sunny as in other countries.
7. Bibliography.For this project I used:The Google Chrome browser and the Google search engine.
7. Bibliography.- Websites: CASA ECO- HABITADA, Inega, Fotovoltaica.