Recently in telecommunications, several industry-wide measures have been introduced to detect and mitigate losses, yet International Revenue Share Fraud (IRSF) is increasing on a global scale.
This webinar by Colin Yates, independent consultant and advisor to multiple industry bodies and ex-Vodafone Head of Group Risk, discussed best practices for executing a strategy for the prevention of IRSF fraud.
Covered in the webinar:
- About IRSF and the extent of global fraud losses today
- What measures can be taken to mitigate fraud losses
- What controls can be put in place to predict and detect IRSF attacks
- Industry guidelines and best practice used to address IRSF
- How technology can help a CSPs Fraud detection and prevention capability
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.