2. October in review... October ﬂew by like the another ﬁnancially focusedﬂurries of dropping leaves that course into the calendar in earlymark the arrival of fall. This was 2012... just in time for Taxthe ﬁrst ofﬁcial full month of the Season! Later in the newsletter,deployment. Many of us saw in the FRSA Foshee Findsthe impact on the EOM section, you will ﬁnd informationSeptember LES. Still more of about the next class coming up! Myles Eli Carter born 9-22-11us had to wait for EOM October. About the middle of October to SPC Michael Carter and his wife Ashley.But when you’re we had the TFlooking for any Wolfpack Fallgood things to Fun Day. Thenote about Pies for Patriots was a cover of thisdeployment... big success in October. issue as well asat least there is We received 40 cases of the followingthat. For those cherry pies for the unit few pagesin the unit that share photos ofare with Rear donated from Harris the event!D... we are Teeter. Please watch The end ofblessed with for information about the month hadyour presence Novembers pies... if the FRGhere at home. wrapping up a We have history serves us few meetings tohad some great correctly...this time they organize eventsopportunities will be pumpkin! that you will seecome our way. coming up inEarly in October early and mid-we saw the ﬁrst of November as wellour Monthly Classes that are as plans for the Holiday Party inbeing organized by our FRSA, December.Karen Foshee. The focus of As always, we are here forthis class was Finance & Debt. you. If you would like to submitThis class contained a lot of information or photos to theinformation about how to avoid newsletter, please do so bythe pitfalls of debt but also emailing:where to best invest your WolfpackFRGemail@gmail.commoney based on your current We look forward to yourstatus. Karen will rotate contribution!
3. Thank you to everyone to came out to enjoy the Taskforce Wolfpack Fall Fun Day!!And also to those who helped organize and run the events.
4. More from Fall Fun Day... Page 4
5. ...and still more! Page 5
6. FRSA Foshee Finds! Greetings Wolfpack Family! MEAL ON A DIME! 2.! Prepare quick cooking rice according to package directions. I am Karen Foshee, your Family Ingredients: 3.! Drain pineapple, reserving juice.!Readiness Support Assistant (FRSA). 1 10-ounce package frozen Add enough water to reserved juice toI’ve been here a little over two months breaded!chicken nuggets make 1 " cups liquid.and I must say I am proud to be part 1" cups quick cooking rice 4.! Pour pineapple juice mixture into aof the Wolfpack Family. 1 8-ounce canned pineapple chunks medium saucepan.! Add sweet I can be reached at 910-643-7594 1 large green sweet pepper, cut into 1- pepper.! Bring to boiling, reduce heat.or firstname.lastname@example.org. inch pieces 5.! Cover and simmer for 1 to 2 Each month you can expect to # cup vinegar minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender.ﬁnd out more from me about what is 3 Tablespoons sugar 6.! Stir together vinegar, sugar,going on here at Fort Bragg. 2 Tablespoons cornstarch cornstarch, soy sauce, and bouillon As the holidays are quickly 2 Tablespoons soy sauce granules.approaching us, we will be engaging " teaspoon instant chicken bouillon 7.! Stir into mixture in saucepan.!Cookin various activities such as our granules and stir over medium heat untilStocking Stufﬁng event held at our 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, thickened and bubbly, then cook andBattalion.. so please come out and drained stir for 2 minutes more.help stuff these stockings for our 8.! Gently stir in chicken, pineapplesoldiers. Directions: chunks, and water chestnuts.! Heat I will share with you upcoming 1.! Bake!chicken!nuggets according to through.events, and also provide you quick 30 package directions. 9.! Serve chicken mixture over hotminute meals. If you’re like me, and cooked rice.! Makes 4 servings.very busy, and don’t want to spendall day in the kitchen preparingmeals. UPCOMING:Oktoberfest - Oct 27th - Nov 6thStocking Stufﬁng - Nov 6thHealth Awareness Class - Nov 10th Page 6
7. over enoughWe will be stuffing and shipping lfpack. Theystockings for all of Taskforce Wo ole Brigade. will go with stockings for the wh yed soldier It may take time, but every deplo will eventually get one! Page 7
8. Iron Mike Awardees Tina Lisa Tina serves at the current HHC Lisa serves as the current FRGFRG Leader for Taskforce Wolfpack. Advisor for Taskforce Wolfpack. SheShe was honored with an Iron Mike was honored with a Silver Star AwardAward for Volunteer Service. The for Volunteer Service. The Silver StarIron Mike Award requires a minimum requires a minimum of 750 hours ofof 300 hours of volunteer service on volunteer service on Fort Bragg andFort Bragg. Tina also volunteers in must be in service to more than oneher childrens’ schools and has also organization. Lisa also volunteers withvolunteered with the ASYMCA. the ASYMCA and the Cub Scouts. C.J. C.J. serves at the current Echo Company FRG Leader for Taskforce Wolfpack. She was also honored with an Iron Mike Award for Volunteer Service. C.J. also volunteers sewing quilts for Operation Kid Comfort with the ASYMCA. Page 8