About In 1970 I began to develop a skills-based approach to childbirth. This system has become The Pink Kit Method For Birthing Better®. This method of childbirth preparation is based on these principles:
1) All pregnant women will give birth one day ... one way or another.
2) Childbirth is an activity whether a non-labouring Caesarean or a natural birth.
3) The pregnant body needs to be prepared to let a big object out.
4) Pregnancy is the time to learn both birthing and coaching skills so that all expectant parents can work with their babies efforts to be born.
5) During the whole activity of giving birth, expectant parents should use their skills.