Recruiting Techies On Social Media - Training Workshop
by Winning Impression - Social Media in Recruitment - Training and Consultancy on Oct 05, 2013
- 409 views
Training workshop from Winning Impression http://www.winningimpression.com/blog/hiring-techies-with-social-media/ learn to recruit techies on social media ...
Training workshop from Winning Impression http://www.winningimpression.com/blog/hiring-techies-with-social-media/ learn to recruit techies on social media http://socialrecruitingtraining.eventbrite.co.uk/
• Maximising your use of LinkedIn for recruitment, for free.
• Reaching candidates outside of your LinkedIn network, for free.
• Organising LinkedIn profiles for future access.
• Promoting your job opportunity on LinkedIn for free.
• Searching for and recruiting candidates on Google+.
• Tapping into communities and growing your own Google+ community.
• Sourcing and contacting candidates on Facebook, the right way!
• Useful Facebook applications & PPC recruitment advertising.
• Searching for and engaging techies on Twitter.
• Using handy Twitter tools and apps to save time.
• Recruiting on YouTube, Xing, Viadeo, Quora, Slideshare, and Pinterest.
• Bonus tips & tricks to keep you ahead of your competitors.
But as many techies are not on the big sites, you will learn:
▪ Where the techies actually hangout online.
▪ How to use the search engines to x-ray for their contact details.
Book here http://socialrecruitingtraining.eventbrite.co.uk/ or to find out more, call me on 07917 880 711
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views