6033 Sumter Place www.weshamilton.com
New Hope, MN 55428 612-308-2962
Cosmic Daily Planner
Numerology is a very ancient art and science given to the world to help us plan our future. For you to
get the most out of this creative system, you must engage your logical left brain and your intuitive right
brain to experience the best results.
Using the ancient formula designed by Pythagoras (the father of math ), you are able to get in the
natural flow of the Universe based on the day you were born and entered into the matrix of matter and
time on planet Earth.
There is an ancient secret formula based on your day of birth to guide you in planning your day. It is very
similar to the ancient practice of Astrology that uses your day of birth connected to where the planets
lined up the day you were born. Numerology measures the vibrational energy of numbers. Using your
date of birth, you can determine the natural order of what energies are guiding you to succeed every
day of the week, the month and the year.
Let’s look at how you can test out this ancient practice for yourself. Like everything you experience, you
need to gather evidence before you can accept and believe what you have learned.
Remember timing is everything! Here is the ancient formula that allows you to better understand the
natural flow of your days. Learn how to take advantage of these insights to make the best of the energy
to create your success.
For you to be ready and know what to do each day, you need to know your personal year, and the
energy of your personal day. In Numerology you always add multiple numbers together and reduce to a
single digit. For example, the year 2013 reduces to the number 6 (2 + 0 + 1 + 3 = 6).
To find your personal year, add together and reduce to a single digit.
Month you were born __________
Day you were born __________
Current year (2013) ____6_____
__________ Total = Personal Year ________
Example: My month of birth is July (7) and day of birth 16/7 so 7+7=14/(5) + the year 2013 = 6
so my personal year is a 2 (two) for 2013
My month of birth (July) _____7_____
My day of birth (16) _____7_____
Current year (2013) _____6_____
_____20____ Total = Personal Year ____2____
To find your personal day energy, add together and reduce to a single digit.
Current month __________
Current day __________
Personal Year __________
__________ Total = Personal Day Energy ________
Example: Next add the current month October (10) and the current day 7th
of October and the
number of your current year. 10+7+2 = 19/1. So on October 7th
for this example tells you this is a
1 vibrational day for me.
Current month (October) _____10_____
Current day _____7_____
My Personal Year _____2_____
_____19____ Total = Personal Day Energy ____1____
Now that you have this information you can use this guide to make the most of your day. I encourage
you to follow this process and keep a daily journal for 30 days and study the results as you enhance the
value and the benefits of knowing the secrets to finding your personal timelines.
On the following pages, use the Cosmic Daily Planner Secret Decoder to fill out the Cosmic Daily
Planner Daily Journal.
Cosmic Daily Planner - Secret Decoder
Here is your secret decoder for your daily timeline. Use the numerical value of your personal day energy
to make your plans.
1. Start something new, find a new interest or hobby, discover a new way to drive home.
2. Meet someone for lunch, move furniture in your home, listen to your significant other.
3. Take time to play, write in your journal, attend a creative workshop
4. Make plans, finish a project, work in the garden.
5. Travel and explore, be competitive, think outside the box.
6. Set healthy boundaries, offer advice, donate to a charity.
7. Study something interesting, ask questions, be suspicious.
8. Push yourself, manifest your dreams, buy something of quality
9. Go to a museum, spend time with someone from a foreign country, dine at a 5 star restaurant.
10. Attend an inspirational class, ponder your purpose, get a psychic reading.
11. Listen to your intuition, meditate, journal your thoughts
12. Go to a movie with a friend, write about a fun experience, take pictures
13. Remodel your home, rekindle a relationship, watch your health.
14. Break the rules, travel somewhere new, entertain your friends
15. Have friends over for dinner, travel with family, learn something new
16. Listen closely, ask lots of questions, don’t take it personal.
17. Invent something, research new ways to make money, promote something.
18. Buy your friends dinner, travel overseas, give to your favorite charity.
19. Take a leadership role, write something profound, buy something of quality to wear.
20. Attend a book club, ponder your future, go dancing.
21. Write a poem to a loved one, sing in the shower, dance in the rain.
22. Plan a trip, create a collage, study an ancient culture.
23. Hurry up and wait, play with a friend, take a risk.
24. Plan a family gathering, go camping, plant some flowers.
25. Keep a secret, start a diet, create a video.
26. Buy a gift for your loved one, share insights with a friend, teach someone a skill.
27. Watch a sci-fi movie, expose a fraud, share a secret.
28. Invest your savings, start a retirement plan, invest in yourself.
29. Record your dreams, get a reading, study metaphysics.
30. Write a self- help book, record yourself singing, give a speech.
31. Complete your to do list, exercise, update your checkbook.