Davinci Ma Bootcamp Outline And Presentation For Linked In

371 views
336 views

Published on

Marketing Automation Bootcamp Presentation; Delivered 5/2 at CU Boulder.

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
371
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide
  • I’m Wendy Brache, and I’m a Senior B2B consultant at Access Marketing Company. I’m also the creator of Sales Force Branding, where I help telecom and high tech corporations differentiate their sales executives from the competition. During this module I’m going to take all that information you just absorbed and show you how to use it to make you, your company and your sales executives stand out from your competition. We’re going to use marketing automation to become part of your prospects’ decision making process—and I’ll explain that further in a few minutes. You’ll leave here with a blue print plan for using marketing automation to make you and your sales reps the biggest fish in the most qualified pond.
  • So—in order to accomplish those goals, we need to take a look at today’s buyer behavior, we’ll talk about Social Proof, we’ll explore online presence, and then tie it all together with the Sales Force Branding program. Feel free to ask questions whenever they arise--
  • Okay—so everyone in this room understands the basic reasons for wanting to differentiate from the competition, whether it’s by having unparalleled customer service, or the best local presence or the lowest price. But today, it’s more important than ever. Customers today have a massive amount of choice. And the billboard and yellow page days are over—not only are there major trust issues that have grown over the years between buyers and advertisers, but also because those messages are absorbed in a sea of media. The bottom line is that people no longer buy from companies—people buy from people. And that means you need to think about who is representing your product and company. And of course, the social media landscape opens up the playing field to everyone. And so our goal here is to find out where the major decision making table is so that we can get a seat at that table.
  • So—in order to do this, we need to take a look at how buyers are making purchase decisions today. Now—this is true of almost all big ticket items. The prospect gets the idea to buy, they start gathering information, they ask friends and associates for recommendations and you can see the process down the line here until money actually changes hands.
  • Now—you all know JeffreyGittomer, author of The Sales Bible, and The Little Red Book of Sales—he explains that when you reach a prospect at the beginning of the decision making process, you have an 85% chance of closing the deal. When you get in at the end of the process, you only have a 15% chance of closing the deal. That’s a huge delta. So what we need to do is to get in front of our prospects at the beginning of the process—when they’re starting their initial information gathering activities and asking for referrals.
  • Okay—let’s take a step aside to quickly go over the theory of Social Proof. Robert Cialdini is one of the most well known experts in the field of researching the science of influence, persuasion and negotiation. Among his thousands of research studies, the theory of social proof was uncovered. This states that basically—people will do what they see others doing. A real life example is the guy that walks into a bar or night club with a couple beautiful women on his arm or a good looking group of friends. And throughout the course of the evening, that guy attracts more positive attention than the guy who walked in alone, sat at the bar and started looking around for someone to talk to. This is because the first guy has given social proof that he’s interesting enough to have already engaged the people he’s with.So—here’s how this makes a difference us: The first thing a prospect does today is Google the person asking them for a meeting. Human nature dictates they’ll make initial assumptions about that person based on the social proof provided to them via their most convenient reference tool—that first search result page. What’s more, your prospect will attach a higher or lower value to that persons’ perceived skill set based on what they see from that search. So—you want the best information possible to pop up in those first 10 results.
  • Otherwise, your prospects are going devalue you whether they should or not.
  • If they see great material, professional references and published, relevant, valuable and informative articles, they’ll assume you have a higher value.
  • By putting out that great, high value information, you are providing social proof that you’re a thought leader in your industry—and that you’re a person your prospect should turn to as they begin their decision making process.
  • Now—there are a few simple ways to get that social proof and increase your online presence. First off--Chances are your website has been around for a while now. This is a good thing in the eyes of the Google Bot. Giving yourself and your sales executives a quality presence on the company’s website will not only make them more findable--and more easily findable—it’s going to add to that social proof and show that you have the exact expertise your prospect is looking for to help them make a buying decision.
  • Davinci Ma Bootcamp Outline And Presentation For Linked In

    1. 1. Using Marketing Automation to Differentiate Your Sales Executives From the Competition<br />Presented by:<br />Wendy Brache| wendy@getmoreaccess.com<br />Access Marketing Company<br />
    2. 2. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br /><ul><li>About Wendy
    3. 3. What we’ll cover today
    4. 4. What you’ll leave here with</li></ul>Wendy Brache, <br />Senior B2B Consultant, <br />Access Marketing Company,<br />Creator, Sales Force Branding<br />
    5. 5. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br /><ul><li>Understanding Buyer Behavior
    6. 6. Social Proof
    7. 7. Online Presence
    8. 8. Sales Force Branding
    9. 9. Q&A</li></ul>Using Marketing Automation to Differentiate Your Sales Executives From the Competition<br />
    10. 10. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br /><ul><li>People no longer buy from companies.
    11. 11. People buy from people.
    12. 12. Who is representing your </li></ul>product and your company?<br />Why Does This Matter to Me?<br />
    13. 13. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />Understanding Relationship Between Buyer Behavior and Social Media<br />
    14. 14. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />You want to become part of the buyer’s decision making process. 85% vs 15%<br />Win 15%<br />Win 85%<br />
    15. 15. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />Understanding social proof and how it relates to your sales executives: Thought Leadership<br />
    16. 16. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />Bad Results:<br />
    17. 17. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />Good Results:<br />
    18. 18. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />You want to prove you are a thought leader in your industry to whom they want to turn as they begin the decision making process.<br />YOU<br />YOU<br />Win 15%<br />Win 85%<br />
    19. 19. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />Improving Your and Your Sales Executives’ Online Presence: 1) Sales Executive Pages<br />
    20. 20. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />Improving You and Your Sales Executives’ Online Presence: 2) Published Articles<br />
    21. 21. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />Improving Your Sales Executives’ Online Presence: 3) Value add to LI and trade groups, and <br />4) Expert answers on LinkedIn Q&A <br />
    22. 22. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />Improving Your Sales Executives’ Online Presence: 5) Use Google Alerts<br />
    23. 23. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />Sales Force Branding: 1) Create a customized, personalized email campaign<br />
    24. 24. Sales Force Branding and Marketing Automation <br />Sales Force Branding: 2) Creating a consistent flow of informational, value-add, proof of thought leadership method of communication via M.A.<br />
    25. 25. Questions<br />Wendy Brache, <br />Senior B2B Consultant, <br />Access Marketing Company,<br />Creator, Sales Force Branding<br />Contact Information<br />Wendy Brache| wendy@getmoreaccess.com<br />Access Marketing Company<br />

    ×