1. On-page/Content Factors in SEODownload complete SEO checklist in PDF from:http://webmeup.com/getting-started.html
2. Are you lost on your own website?No worries, this guide will lead you through the darkness.
3. Tips For Savvy On-Page SEO and Content:1) Re-write duplicate/missing titles✓ Each page should have a unique title.✓ The most effective page titles are about 65 characters long, including spaces.✓ Keep your titles concise and make sure they contain your best keywords.
4. Tips For Savvy On-Page SEO and Content:2) Revise meta descriptionsMeta descriptions are useful because they often dictatehow your pages are shown in search results:✓ For optimum effectiveness, meta descriptions shouldbe about 150 characters long.✓Your meta descriptions should be concise and containyour best keywords.✓ Make sure each page of your website has its ownmeta description.
5. Tips For Savvy On-Page SEO and Content:3) Add more contentThough theres no ideal word count for apage, consider adding more content ifyour current page word count is below200 words. This will get you more "space"for your mid- and long-tail keywords.Image Source
6. Tips For Savvy On-Page SEO and Content:4) Diversify text-only content✓ Use images to diversify your page content and get traffic from Google image search.
7. And in case you’re for extensive image use…✓ … mind ALT texts on your landing pages.
8. Tips For Savvy On-Page SEO and Content:5) Insert keywords in document names (.pdf, .doc, .ppt, etc.)Use your main keywords while naming the documents available for download on yourwebsite. This will increase your chances for getting found when one uses search one ofthese two operators in Google:filetype: ext:
9. Tips For Savvy On-Page SEO and Content:4) Diversify text-only contentMicroformat is a markup that is used tobetter structure the data that is beingsent to search engines. The presentationof Googles search results is alwaysimproving due to Microformats.Image Source
10. Tips For Savvy On-Page SEO and Content:4) Decrease the number of outgoing links (homepage) (less than 100)Having too many links on your pages may cause your website to appear as a linkfarm or a spam site and can potentially hurt your sites SEO.✓ try to moderate outgoing linking to 100 links per page or fewer;✓ link to relevant pages that are of value for your visitors.
11. Tips For Savvy On-Page SEO and Content:5) Keyword-rich anchors for internal links✓ add keywords to your internal links;✓ remember that a strong keyword-richinternal link structure adds up to your websiterelevance and can positively influence yoursearch rankings.
12. Tips For Savvy On-Page SEO and Content:6) Optimize your landing pagesSelect landing pages, the pages you are goingto optimize in the first place:✓ For each of your landing pages assign 1-3keywords✓ Do not assign too many keywords for asingle page, as the more focused yourlanding pages are, the better.
13. Also pay special attention to:✓ keyword use in page titles,✓ meta descriptions,✓ H-tag headings,✓ link anchors,✓ ALT attributes,✓ text paragraphs.Tips For Savvy On-Page SEO and Content:6) Optimize your landing pagesImage Source
14. And if you follow all the tips……you will do more than 80% of websites onthe web and will be seen.
15. Q&A section■ Twitter: @WebMeUpSEO■ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WebMeUpSEO■ Email: email@example.comDownload complete SEO checklist in PDF from:http://webmeup.com/getting-started.html