2. If you belong to an ensemble you will be performing on the night. Please seeMrs Stamatellis in the PAC to purchase your tickets as they sell out quickly! 2
3. Any student catching public transport on Saturday needs to be aware of trackwork on train lines between Redfern and Central and make the needs to make the necessary adjustments. 3
4. No training TODAYafternoon due to a staff meeting 4
5. The weights room will be open at lunch timefrom Monday to Friday for boys in Year 7 and 8 wishing to do some fitness training. Please bring a TOWEL and WATER BOTTLE Mr Murray 5
6. Language Perfect CompetitionThe competition has now started. Bonne Chance and Viel Glück! 6
7. Year 11 and 12Please check your school e-mail accounts for the latest issue of Careers News. It contains lots of information for you. See Mrs Knowles if you have any questions or require further assistance 7
8. Rugby PlayersAll half backs and hookers: training in Gym Lunchtime Fridays Bring PE gear with sneakers. 8
9. Full Concert Band Rehearsal every Tuesday - 7.30am 9
10. "Track and Field -Any students interested in training with the Middle Distance squad are asked to meet Mr Brophy outside the Gym each Friday morning at 7:15am" 10
11. Waverley Success Stories 2012 Congratulations to: 13E’s Rugby for their 40-5 victory over Cranbrook on Saturday.7E’s Football for their 4-0 win over Cranbrook on Saturday. Keep it up, boys!
12. Success Stories 2012 Become the next Story.
13. Weights RoomOpen 7.00 am - 8.15 am Mon- Thur 13
14. School Shoes foundAsk the ladies at the Front Desk 14
15. Please ensure thegrounds are kept litter free at all times 15