1. Earth Day Festival 2011Santa Barbara, CAMEDIA / IN-KIND PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES Community Environmental Council
2. Become an In-Kind or Media Sponsor 2011 Festival Theme: Powered by the PeopleEarth Day is the most important event of the year for anycompany or organization to showcase green programs and products,and connect with the exploding population of green consumers. Asseen across mainstream media and in the market place, sustainabilitye orts are no longer a luxury – they are a requirement.In the aftermath of the Gulf oil spill, we are reminded of the need tolearn from such a tragedy and draw upon it to innovate and inspire.That’s where you come in.Share with the world what your company has learned,what you’re doing now, and why.For decades, Earth Day has been the annual gathering of communityto share information, celebrate the advances we have made in ourcollective e ort to protect the planet, and recharge for another year. Photo:s Mattia Balsamini “Guayaki Yerba Mate sponsors numerous events nationwide every year but we were really blown away by Santa Barbara Earth Day! The event was well-attended and organized, and we had many high quality interactions with people and organizations in the community. Being able to reach over 30,000 people in such a small window of time is impressive and de nitely allowed us to get the word out about yerba mate. We’re already looking forward to next year so we can rock out with the great folks of Santa Barbara again!” – Angelina Favia, Turn-Key Marketing & Promotions, Inc.
3. Earth Day 2011Photos, cover and pages 1 & 2: Mattia Balsamini, Erin Feinblatt, Rob Ho man, Jenny Van Seters James Volkner 30,000 people * 250 exhibitors * 2-day festival at Alameda Park* Green Shorts Film Screening at the Lobero Theatre * Opening night reception* Longest-running public Green Car Show in the U.S. * Dozens of opportunities to proﬁle your environmentally conscious business Earth Day serves to remind people what is important This year we’ll return to our new home in Alameda Park, a in our own lives, as well as our shared existence – our beautiful location that allows us to continue to grow and community, our state, our country, our planet. In line with also hold the event for two full days. the Community Environmental Council’s Fossil Free by ’33 campaign, this annual festival draws on the inspiration of On April 16 & 17 we hope you will join us, along with creating one of the rst fossil-free communities in the nation. over 30,000 other community members in celebrating the 2011 theme Powered by the People.
4. Earth Day Highlights 2011 April 16 & 17Expected Attendance: Full week of activities:Over 30,000 peopleTotal Event Area of Event:Entertainment Highlights Media & Marketing Highlights and entertainment week of event Environmental Highlights FREE MTD bus fares for Earth Day Solar power array to help offset energy usage The one time and place to see all of the environmentally minded organizations and businesses in Santa Barbara County and beyondExhibitor Highlights Over 80% diversion from landfill in 2010 Eco Marketplace New and improved layout This new area of the festival will be designated for those selling Expanded exhibit area environmental products.
5. Photos: Mattia Balsamini and Chase BrockIn-Kind or Media Sponsorship Levels$50,000 Santa Barbara Earth Day Benefactor: Logo and name placement newspaper ads, television spots, poster, and banners Shorts Film Screening and Cocktail Reception at the Lobero Theatre, Opening Night Reception, Green Shorts Theater at the festival, Green Car Show, Power House exhibit, Beer Garden, Eco-Marketplace, Children’s Area Event benefits with creative assistance from our team to help design a unique festival experience for your customers Sponsorship benefits are not transferrable.
6. $20,000 Santa Barbara Earth Day Pillar: Logo and name placement newspaper ads, television spots, poster and banners two special projects of your choice – Green Shorts Theater, Green Car Show, Power House exhibit, Beer Garden, Eco-Marketplace, and Children’s Area Independent Event benefits Santa Barbara Mayor Helene Schneider, CEC Assistant Director Sigrid Wright, and 2010 Environmental Hero award winner James Cameron assistance from our team to help design a unique festival experience for your customers “Green Star Co ee is always proud to sponsor the$10,000 Santa Barbara Earth Day Patron: Community Environmental Council’s annual Earth Day celebration in Santa Barbara. Through participation Logo and name placement in Earth Day festivities, we raise awareness about our sustainable co ee products while building relationships newspaper ads, television spots, poster and banners within our community.” – Kevin Donnelly, Co-Founder, Green Star Co ee one special project of your choice – Green Shorts Film Screening and Cocktail Reception at the Lobero Theatre, Opening Night Reception, Green Shorts Theater at the festival, Green Car Show, Power House exhibit, Beer Garden, Eco-Marketplace, and Event benefits Children’s Area at the Lobero Theatre or
7. $5,000 Santa Barbara Earth Day Sustainer: Photo: Erin Feinblatt Logo and name placement one special project of your choice – Green Shorts Film Screening and Cocktail Reception at the Lobero Theatre, Opening Night Reception, Green Shorts Theater at the festival, Green Car Show, Power House exhibit, Beer Garden, Eco-Marketplace and Children’s Area Event benefits or$2,500 Santa Barbara Earth Day Booster: Logo and name placement one specific area of your choice “Earth Day 2010 was fabulous – one of the best ever. The two day format made the event much more relaxed. Allen Associates also enjoyed being a part of the team that created Event benefits the Green Home Pavilion, partnering with like minded professionals. Close to 5,000 people were educated and inspired by the Green Home$1,000 Santa Barbara Earth Day Contributor: Pavilion. You can’t buy that kind of exposure for your company.” Logo and name placement – Karen Feeney, Green Resources Manager and LEED AP, Allen Associates Placement on banners and materials for one specific area of your choice – Green Shorts Theater, Green Car Show, Power House exhibit, Beer Garden, Eco-Marketplace, and Children’s Area
8. Community “Not a weekend goes by in Santa Barbara without a festival, parade, 26 West Anapamu St., 2nd Fl Environmental Santa Barbara, CA 93101 or event. Earth Day is special. It gave my small business tremendous Council exposure to the people who count - locals. I received phone calls and walk in tra c for months afterward from clients who said they saw our booth at Earth Day.” – Brian Sawicki, Owner, Key 2 FitnessEarth Day 2010 Sponsors (Cash and In-Kind)AC Ramirez Daily Sound Jenson Custom Furniture Rincon BroadcastingAlbertson’s Dalgenes Interiors J. LeMay Studios Rincon LandscapesAllen Associates David & Sons Electric KCBX-90 San Marcos GrowersAllied Waste/Republic Services Dons Net Café at Santa Barbara High School Santa Barbara Air Pollution Control District DSR Audio KEYT Santa Barbara Bank & TrustAlvaccaro Inc. Dupont Tyvek Key 2 Fitness Santa Barbara Computer RecyclingAmtrak Durisol Building Systems KJEE 92.9Aquel Eden Santa Barbara HondaArbor Edhat Online Magazine Kohler Santa Barbara IndependentArcadia Studio Edible Santa Barbara Santa Barbara PaintingBamboo DNA Electrolux KTYD 99.9 Santa Barbara Shell sh CompanyBank of America Le Gracieux SBParent.comBartlett’s Fine Cabinetry Erin Humphrey Learningden Preschool Shannon Scott DesignBoone Graphics Evershade Loa Tree South County Energy E ciency PartnershipBrownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP Ferguson Bath & Kitchen Gallery Lunch Box Yum Southern California EdisonBuena Tile & Stone Fess Parker’s Doubletree Resort Magic 106.3 Specialty Color ServicesBuilt Green Santa Barbara FloraSource maps.com StonehouseCage Free Productions French Basketeer MarBorg Industries Sun Paci c Solar ElectricCalifornia Lighting Sales Fund for Santa Barbara McGowan Guntermann Toyota of Santa BarbaraCalifornia Solar Electric General Motors MoveGreen, Inc.Carlisle Wide Plank Floor Global Panel Solutions MTD Whole Foods MarketCentral Coast Water Graham Chevrolet Nectar Ales Sweetie CakesChannel Islands Restoration Green Bay Group Noozhawk Terra Malia DesignsCitrix Online Green Building Alliance Paci c Beverage Tri County O ce FurnitureCity of Santa Barbara Green Star Co ee Paci c Coast Business Times UCSB Associated Students RecyclingClassic Party Rentals Guayaki Yerba Mate Perry Ford of Santa BarbaraClear Edge Power Hayward Lumber Pirate EDPClipper Windpower Hookeez, Inc. Planet Solar, Inc. Ward BuildingThe Closet Icynene, Inc. Premier Building Systems WELDesign, Inc.Commuter Bicycles Inter ace FLOR Ralphs World Cuisine ExpressCounty of Santa Barbara Raw Revolution YorkCox Communications REC Solar ZeroPowerHouseCumulus Media