The Introduction of Digital Electronic Clock Temperature Voltage Module for Arduino STM8 AVR 51 STM32 ARM
The Introduction of Digital Electronic Clock Temperature Voltage Module
for Arduino STM8 AVR 51 STM32 ARM
Hello friends, today I introduce this wonderful digital electronic clock module in
details. This product is developed by ICStation Team recently.We share it to
you and welcome all friend to evaluate this product.With your kind
suggestions, ICStation team will be better.And this product will be sold on our
website in the near future and then we will provide you the product link. Hope
all of you will like it a lot!
1.Electronic calendar 2.Digital clock 3. Environment temperature detection
1.5 different kinds of display mode:
(1) only show time(2) only show the date (3) only show the temperature (4)
only show voltage (5) time, temperature alternating display
2..Use DS1302 clock module to provide accurate time.You can set or adjust
the time.With CR927 backup battery,when power off, time goes on.
3..The module can be used as a voltmeter to measure voltage(the input
voltage must be more than 7V).
4..The module can measure the temperature where it works.
5..This module small,exquisite and takes up little space. (Long:40 mm
wide:13 mm high:17 mm)
6.This module can display clearly in the bright place because of good digital
7.With the function of 24 hours timing error correction settings.
Actual pictures show:
1.Press the key1, into the "minutes" Setting interface, and then press the key2, set values .
2.Press the key1,enter the time "the hours" setting interface, then press the key2, set values
3. Press the key1, into the voltage regulation setting interface, and then press the key2, set values .
4. Press the key1, into the setting of the temperature control interface, and then press the key2, set
5. Press key1, back to the clock display interface
6. Press the key2, displays the "day" and "month"
7. Press the key2, display the input voltage
8. Press the key2, display temperature
9. Press the key2, temperature display and switch between the clock display
10. Press the key2, back to the clock display interface
Q1:Why the measured voltage value is wrong?
A1:This is because the input voltage must be equal or larger than7 v.
Q2:When you measure the voltage or temperature,why the display value
A2;This is because the measured voltage and temperature is displayed for 0.5
second each time.
Q3;When measure the temperature, why the display value is not very stable?
A3:This is because that the resolution of the temperature is 1 ℃ and small
change of temperature will cause the change of display value.