Transcript of "How to Place Holds on Digital Media at Wake County Public Library"
How toplace holds onDigital MediafromWake CountyPublic Libraries
1) Go to wakegov.lib.overdrive.com. Select a title you would like to check out.(Tip: If the icon in the top of a book is grayed out, then the book is not currently available)
2) Select “Place a Hold”. (Tip: Under “Copies” you can see the number of people waiting on the title)
3) Sign in with library card number and PIN. Select “Sign In”. (Tip: To avoid having to type out number each time, check “Remember my login information on this device”)
4) Enter your email address to receive the notification when the title is available. Select “Place a Hold”.
5) Once you receive an email saying your hold is ready, either click the link in the email or go to http://wakegov.lib.overdrive.com. Select “Account”. (Tip: You have 72 hours to check out a hold, so don’t delay)
6) Sign in with library card number and PIN. Select “Sign In”. (Tip: to avoid having to type out number each time, check “Remember my login information on this device”)
7) Select “Holds”. (Tip: To change or verify your loan period, select “Settings”. You will not get a chance to change this during checkout)