5) Select operating system and click “DOWNLOAD NOW”.
6) Select “Run”. (The following steps are on Internet Explorer, and will vary
slightly if you are using Firefox or Chrome. Regardless of the browser, the
goal is to run or open the program, which should start the download
7) At Overdrive Setup Wizard, select “Next”. Continue to follow
prompts, agree to conditions, & close when finished.
8) A shortcut should appear on your desktop. Select it to
open Overdrive Media Console.
9) The first thing you will need to do is select “Tools” then
“Windows Media Player Security Upgrade…”
10) At the pop-up window select “Ok”. (IMPORTANT: If you are
using Windows 7, you will need to download upgrade
manually from http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/indivsite)
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.