7) You want to run the download. (Tip: this may vary by browser,
either select run initially or save and then open to run) At the pop up
box select “Next” and follow prompts. After it finishes, select
8) Adobe Digital Editions will open. It needs to be activated.
Select “Help”, then “Authorize Computer…”.
9) If you already have an Adobe ID, enter it. If not, select
“Create an Adobe ID”.
10) Fill out form to create Adobe ID. Then select “Create”.
11) Return to Digital Editions to activate with Adobe ID and
12) Digital Editions has now been downloaded and
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.