4) Select “Windows” for Operating System and “Use OneClickdigital Media Manager” for Download Method. Choose your Portable Device Type, fill in the Personal Information, and click Create an Account.
5) Click the “Download OneClickdigital MediaManager” button.
6) Click “Run” to run the installer. If Run isn’t an option, click “Save.” After saving, find the file on your PC and double click it to start the installer.
7) The install wizard will open. Click the “Next” button. The License Agreement will appear. Select “I accept” and click “Next”. (Note: If prompted, install Microsoft.net Framework)
8) Click the “Install” button to begin the installation process. Once the installation completes, click “Finish”.
9) When the installation completes, OneClickdigital Media Manager will open and ask you to log in.
10) After you log in, the program will open. Click “Browse Website” to search for a book to check out.
11) Find a book you’re interested in. If you see a “Checkout Now!” button, the book is available. Choose your checkout length and click “Checkout Now!”
12) The book will check out and a window will open asking if you want to Open or Save. Choose “Open”.
13) The OneClickdigital MediaManager will open and begin downloading the book. If the download doesn’t begin, click the “Download/Transfer” button to start it.
14) When the download is complete, connect your compatible player and click “Download/Transfer” to transfer the audibook to your player.
15) A window will open that shows you the progress of the transfer. An alert will appear when the transfer is done. Click “Close”. The book should now be on your player.