1. Find a Book
Using the Catalog
A step-by-step guide
2. Step 1 From the library homepage, choose
Catalog under the Research menu
3. Step 2 Enter your search terms. Use main
words, not a whole sentence. Click Find.
4. Step 3 Browse topics and select limiters on the
left. Click on the title for more information.
5. Step 4 From here, you can cite, email, text, or
export the book information.
6. Step 5 Check the book availability, note the collection,
write down the call number, then look for your
book in the library.*
* Main collection is on the 2nd floor, reference collection is on the 1st floor.