Your SlideShare is downloading. ×

Digital marketing - simplified by WSI

126

Published on

10 common internet marketing mistakes and how to avoid wasting your money …

10 common internet marketing mistakes and how to avoid wasting your money

Published in: Business, News & Politics
0 Comments
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
126
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Simplified. 10 common internet marketing mistakes that cost companies money and customers
  • 2. Digital Evolution Complexity • 2 Buttons Birth • 50+ buttons • Multiple remotes Natural State • Universal • Touch Simplification • Voice • Motion • Camera
  • 3. INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GENERATIONS MORE SITES. MORE NETWORKS. MORE DEVICES. MORE COMPLEXITY.
  • 4. We need a universal remote for Internet Marketing
  • 5. ABCs OF DIGITAL MARKETING GET RESULTS BY USING ONLINE STRATEGIES THAT ARE SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND AND EASY TO FOLLOW
  • 6. ABCs of Internet Marketing 10 SIMPLE questions to get you started . . .
  • 7. SITE. SIMPLIFIED.
  • 8. Credibility (Pre-click) Google Instant Preview #2 #1 #7
  • 9. Conversion (Post Click) 2%-10% of visitors convert. What do the other 90% do?
  • 10. SEARCH. SIMPLIFIED.
  • 11. Poor PPC Landing Page Ad clicks- through to dedicated offer page Offer is clearly presented Visitor Can take immediate action
  • 12. Google+ Local Create and claim your Google+ Local page Check for NAP consistency Name Address Phone Across directories
  • 13. SOCIAL. SIMPLIFIED.
  • 14. Negative reviews     Good? Bad? Are you Invisible?
  • 15. Consistency Search availability of your COMPANY NAME on all major social networks Claim your name before a competitor
  • 16. MOBILE. SIMPLIFIED.
  • 17. On the Go Autodetect if the visitor is on a mobile device Dedicated design for small touch screens Offer reduced content targeted to needs of a mobile user Link to the full website for visitors who need to find more
  • 18. Be found in the ZMOT
  • 19. SITE. SEARCH. SOCIAL. MOBILE. SIMPLIFIED.
  • 20. Have a Plan  One person OWNS your digital marketing All your online strategies have the same goals Everything is measured equally and regularly
  • 21. Know What’s Working Free testing report at webscore.wsiworld.com Schedule a complete webscan analysis
  • 22. Summary Site Search Social • Poor Design • Unclear Call To Action • No Dedicated Landing Pages • Location. Location. Places. • Negative Reviews • Secure Profiles Mobile Simplified • Mobile Ready, Mobile Specific • Local Search • Have ONE plan • Know what’s WORKING
  • 23. WSI DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT SHARON HERRNSTEIN, BA, MBA PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND • • • @WSI_Sharon_Herr Certified Digital Marketing Consultant 20 year history of corporate sales and marketing Over 200 international business cases analyzedfocus on strategic planning and profitability BUSINESS ACHIEVEMENTS/AWARDS • Presidents Club Winner, multiple sales awards /Sharon Herrnstein PAST INDUSTRIES /WSI_Sharon_Herr • • Telecom – Rogers and Sprint- wireless and wireline Advertising and publishing

×