Be the first to like this
This is a sample of WPA's social media monitoring run for Congresswoman Ann Wagner (R-MO). This analysis runs from February 13 to March 15 and is updated every week. Some of the major events captured in the window we used for this analysis included the VAWA vote, an op-ed on sequestration, and CPAC.
A quick description of the analysis -
• Activity - the total number of Tweets about you on a daily basis.
• Exposure - the number of unique users that saw posts about you in their news feeds through posts and re-posts.
• Discovery - provides insight into the other topics discussed by those who posted about you.
• Experts - based on followers and number of Tweets/re-Tweets, this metric identifies the key players in the social media discussion.
• Top Results - the most shared or highly visible Tweets in the sample period, both positive and negative.
• Top Results Photos and Videos - simply the most shared pictures and videos by users who discussed you in this time period.
• Sentiment - WPA pulls out the top Tweets (those that were shared or included a link) about you and codes them into useful categories to put the social conversation into context. We have created four categories - your own tweets, positive, neutral, and negative.