1. Ref. No.: PR/EA/Dec/28/220 28 December 2010, Tuesday Today’s Word “But You, O Lord, shall endure forever” (Psalm 102:12) Today’s Message LEARNING FROM ERIN “The Lord is gracious and full of compassion.” (Psalm 145:8) E rin’s life was so different from that of most 8-year-olds. While other kids were running and playing and eating ice cream, Erin was lying in a bed being fed through a tube—able to see only the brightest lights and hear only the loudest sounds. Her life consisted of needles and nurses and hospital visits as she battled ongoing illnesses and profound disabilities. Surrounded by a remarkable family who cared for her with compassion and filled her life with love, Erin died before reaching her ninth birthday. What can be learned from a precious child like Erin—one who never spoke a word or colored a picture or sang a song? A friend of Erin’s family put it best: ―We are all better for having had Erin in our lives. She taught us compassion, unconditional love, and appreciation for the little things.‖ Children such as Erin also remind us that this world is not reserved for the perfect, the wealthy, or the athletic. Each person, no matter their physical, mental, or emotional condition, is created in the image of God (Gen. 1:26-27) and is of equal value and WELL Fortified Intercessors Army 28 December 2010, Tuesday Send Your Prayer Requests Via: The Month of Share and Save E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Year of God’s Glory Website: http://wfia.blogspot.com PRAYER TOWER (24Hrs): +91 90156 86593.
2. significance. Our Lord has compassion for the weak, the broken, and all He has made (Ps.145:8-9), and we should mirror that concern (Eph. 5:1-2). Is there an ―Erin‖ in your life youcan learn from? People in whom the world sees no value, But only as burdens to bear, Teach us great lessons of God’s sovereign power— He loves them as treasures so rare. Never underestimate the value of one soul. To begin our prayer time together, we ask you to repeat this prayer with us each day...“O gracious and heavenly Father, in name of Jesus Christ I pray for Pastor Avinashand Rajiv and every member of their families and the entire staff of Well FortifiedIntercessors Army and Living God Group and their families. Lord keeps them safefrom all the evil powers and no harm should come to them and every one who areworking in the ministry. Lord Jesus guides each step and shows the right path onwhich they will take. Dear Father God you have called them to do your will. Protectthem and guide them in whatever they do. I pray shower your blessings on them sothat they will be able to fulfill the work of our Lord Jesus Christ. Father God givethem strength and power and health. My heavenly Father keeps them away from allkinds of dangers and gives them shelter under your wings. In the name of the LordJesus Christ, I command a hedge of protection to be around their home and propertytoday and I ask that warrior angels sent by the you true Father God would be placedto stand guard at any holes that might be in that hedge. I place the full armors of Godon them, and I ask that the light of the Lord Jesus shine through them this day. Inthe name of Jesus I ask-Amen”Pray specifically today for people you know who need to know the saving andhealing power of Jesus Christ in their lives. Many people are suffering – spiritually,emotionally, and physically – let us stand before our Mighty God today on theirbehalf!Pray for the partners and supporter of Living God Group and Well FortifiedIntercessors Army:―Heavenly Father I pray the blood of Jesus over all the partners and supporters ofLiving God Group and Well Fortified Intercessors Army as a covering and hedgeof protection against the wiles of the enemy and I pray for your blessing and favor tobe upon them. I ask in Jesus name that you Father God would supply streams ofresources so that Pastor Avinash and Rajiv will be able to accomplish all that youhave called them to do.‖ WELL Fortified Intercessors Army 28 December 2010, Tuesday Send Your Prayer Requests Via: The Month of Share and Save E-mail: email@example.com Year of God’s Glory Website: http://wfia.blogspot.com PRAYER TOWER (24Hrs): +91 90156 86593.
3. WFIA Health Tip of The Day Eyes-vision Eye Care - Proper Vision Tips M aintaining Healthy vision is very important at all ages. It is a common tendency among the people that vision loss is just a common part of aging. Good eyesight plays very essential role in the quality of life, especially for seniors. After the age of 45 and older one in six adults are having some type of sight threatening. Whatever we do to protect our eyes, vision deteriorates with age. To keep your visions healthy and perfect take a deep care of your vision. Vision is the most important sense for us. So it is important to give them proper care. There are some tips that should be followed to keep vision clear and healthy.1. To keep vision healthy, have regular eye examinations by an optician, if there is any possibilities for any problem it could be figure out by the ophthalmologists.2. Follow the advice of ophthalmologists to keep eyesight all right, if you need glasses - wear them.3. When going outside wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV rays. Use sunglasses with correct UV filters to protect your eyes form the damaging rays.4. If you are diabetes patient, keep diabetes under control - Diabetes is one of the leading causes of vision problems.5. To keep your eyesight healthy, increase the amount of Omega3 in your diet. This vitamin is found in oily fish and it helps to prevent age related blindness.6. Vitamin A has been proven to help prevent cataracts, increase meal with vitamin A.7. Don’t smoke as it could make a bad effect on your vision.8. Stop trying to read in dim light makes sure that thee is enough lighting when you start to read.9. While working on computer make sure that, your distance from the screen is appropriate.10. Stop looking at a computer screen for more than 20 mins, focus on any other object for some time then look back again.11. Increase use of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Antioxidants found in fruit and vegetables, which have been proven to help prevent vision problems. Stay fit, keep praying and be blessed in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. WELL Fortified Intercessors Army 28 December 2010, Tuesday Send Your Prayer Requests Via: The Month of Share and Save E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Year of God’s Glory Website: http://wfia.blogspot.com PRAYER TOWER (24Hrs): +91 90156 86593.
4. Critical Life-and-Death Needs: 28 December 2010Please pray for the critical prayer needs. Ask God to perform miracles in response to eachRequest:1. Kim–father: heart; kidney failure2. Rodney–aids3. Christine–liver cancer; kidney failure; ICU4. Mary, Texas–colon cancer5. Alex, Texas–prostate problems6. James, Los Angeles–shingles; severe pain7. Linda–liver failure8. Carmen, India–cerebral hemorrhage9. Cathy–deliverance10. Nadia, Florida–stomach inflammation11. Abraham, India–prostate cancer12. Yangzi, New York–mental issues13. James–lungs; kidney disease14. Diana, California–recovery of bladder surgery15. Charles–stroke restoration16. Manuel, California–neighbor: brain surgery recovery17. Sheila, Florida–surgery complications; bleeding18. Desiree, California–blood parasite; no cure19. Doris–husband: prostate cancer20. Robert–scheduled for open heart surgery21. Harrison–pneumonia; critical22. Gertrude, New Jersey–thyroid and liver disease23. Monica–aids24. Laura, Florida–heart disease; doctors given up25. Masfin, Texas–aids; critical26. Lorna–granddaughter; pneumonia27. Brenda–breast cyst28. Marina, Los Angeles–pneumonia29. Becky, Texas–heart surgery; stroke; diabetes30. Charles–bone marrow31. Brenda–recovery from surgery32. Margaret, New York–cancer33. Shardha, Delhi-Demonic Assault, healing34. Rebecca–kidney failure35. April, California–pregnant: physical abuse36. Maggie–brain injury37. Dedee, California–pneumonia38. Jerome–many ailments39. Delores–daughter: deliverance40. Pattie–back injury; severe pain41. Elaine, Florida–diabetes; insomnia42. Arnold, Texas–deliverance; salvation43. Linda, Texas–deliverance; salvation44. Eloy, Texas–deliverance; salvation WELL Fortified Intercessors Army 28 December 2010, Tuesday Send Your Prayer Requests Via: The Month of Share and Save E-mail: email@example.com Year of God’s Glory Website: http://wfia.blogspot.com PRAYER TOWER (24Hrs): +91 90156 86593.
5. 45. Terry–cracked skull46. Lester, India–friend: cancer47. Diane, TX–lupus48. Mary–deliverance49. William, India–gall stones; slipped disc50. Erin, Texas–car accident: serious injury51. Mary, New Jersey–hospice called in; critical52. Grace Children Home, India (Orissa)-In this home there are 35 children, Plz pray for their daily needs (Food, school etc.), Need new building to shift53. LGG, India - Pray for our ―LIFE SAVERS‖ project.54. LGG & WFIA, India-Pray for our mission, vision, and new projects. PRAYER MATRIX FOR THIS WEEK* (27 December 2010 to 2 January 2011) Pray daily for these precious people of God 1. Ps. N.C. Misra 2. S. Misra 3. Ashish D. Mishra 4. Priyanka L. 5. Mariam M. 6. Deepti Pray daily for these precious harvest fields of God in India 1. Imphal 2. Meghalaya 3. Srinagar and Jammu 4. Jharkhand 5. Orissa 6. Tamil Nadu * Whenever you ―Fast & Pray‖ please remember these precious people and fields of God.…The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few; Pray ye therefore theLord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborers into his harvest. (Matthew 9:37-38)Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body,and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling… (Ephesians 4:3-4)For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. (Luke 19:10)In the name of Jesus and in agreement with the Word, I command sickness to go. Icommand disease and bondage to go in Jesus mighty name. Father, by the power of theHoly Spirit, I pray that the anointing for healing will be released right now in Jesus’ nameand that from this moment on healing, restoration and health will come to these peopleslisted above. This I pray in Jesus wonderful and glorious name. Amen. “Door of salvation is open; don’t miss this gracious opportunity from heaven through Jesus Christ. – RajivFor WFIARajiv Well Fortified Intercessors Army 28 December 2010, Tuesday Send Your Prayer Requests Via: The Month of Share and Save E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Year of God’s Glory Website: http://wfia.blogspot.com PRAYER TOWER (24Hrs): +91 90156 86593.