1. Ref. No.: PR/EA/Mar11/26/242 26 March 2011, Saturday Today’s Word “For a bishop of must be blameless, as a steward of God” (Titus 1:7) Today’s Message HE ONLY HAD EYES FOR GOD ―But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, hardly noticed — he only had eyes for God!‖ (Acts 7:55) I t is one of the great, dramatic moments in Scripture — Stephen giving his defense before the High Court of Israel. His presentation was masterful and respectful. His recall of history was exact and compelling. The case he presented was flawless and clear. But as he spoke he saw the smug indifference etched deep into the faces of his judges. Their hearts were hardened by pride, their eyes blinded by bigotry. Stephen, realizing that nothing he could say was going to change their prejudice, shifted gears and got straight to the point. "You stiff-necked people, with uncircumcised hearts and ears!" he cried. "You are just like your fathers: You always resist the Holy Spirit!‖ As any student of the pugilist arts knows, no champion ever relies on a single punch to knock out his opponent. No, he peppers him with jabs, rocks him with a one-two combination, and then drops the bomb — a left hook and a blinding overhand right. BAM! While the council was reeling from his stunning indictment, Stephen delivered the knockout blow – "Just as your fathers killed those who told us that the Messiah would come, now you, their sons, have betrayed and murdered the very Messiah Himself!‖ WELL Fortified Intercessors Army 26 March 2011, Saturday Send Your Prayer Requests Via: Year of God’s Mercy E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://wfia.blogspot.com PRAYER TOWER (24Hrs): +91 90156 86593.
2. The Bible says, " Now when they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, andthey gnashed on him with their teeth." One translations puts it this way, "At that point theywent wild, a rioting mob of catcalls and whistles and invective." We are then told, "TheCouncil Members covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushedat him, dragged him out of the city and began to stone him.‖ Oh how quickly the self-righteous turn in to nothing more than a band of alley thugs.Amazing, isnt it, the depth of evil that lurks in the hearts of self-righteous people? Fromthe moment Cain murdered Abel, religion has found no other way but violence to force itsclaims against those with whom it disagrees. But now, set in sharp relief against this dark backdrop, get the point of our opening text:"Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, hardly noticed — he only had eyes for God!" How wonderful it must be to "hardly notice" the dumb, outrageous, banal, and vindictiveattacks of the devil through people and circumstances around us. What is the key? Howdid Stephen manage to remain so above it all? The Word says, "he only had eyes forGod!" O Lord, give me eyes only for You! To begin our prayer time together, we ask you to repeat this prayer with us each day...“O gracious and heavenly Father, in name of Jesus Christ I pray for Pastor Avinashand Rajiv and every member of their families and the entire staff of Well FortifiedIntercessors Army and Living God Group and their families. Lord keeps them safefrom all the evil powers and no harm should come to them and every one who areworking in the ministry. Lord Jesus guides each step and shows the right path onwhich they will take. Dear Father God you have called them to do your will. Protectthem and guide them in whatever they do. I pray shower your blessings on them sothat they will be able to fulfill the work of our Lord Jesus Christ. Father God givethem strength and power and health. My heavenly Father keeps them away from allkinds of dangers and gives them shelter under your wings. In the name of the LordJesus Christ, I command a hedge of protection to be around their home and propertytoday and I ask that warrior angels sent by the you true Father God would be placedto stand guard at any holes that might be in that hedge. I place the full armors of Godon them, and I ask that the light of the Lord Jesus shine through them this day. Inthe name of Jesus I ask-Amen”Pray specifically today for people you know who need to know the saving andhealing power of Jesus Christ in their lives. Many people are suffering – spiritually,emotionally, and physically – let us stand before our Mighty God today on theirbehalf!Pray for the partners and supporter of Living God Group and Well FortifiedIntercessors Army:―Heavenly Father I pray the blood of Jesus over all the partners and supporters ofLiving God Group and Well Fortified Intercessors Army as a covering and hedgeof protection against the wiles of the enemy and I pray for your blessing and favor tobe upon them. I ask in Jesus name that you Father God would supply streams ofresources so that Pastor Avinash and Rajiv will be able to accomplish all that youhave called them to do.‖ WELL Fortified Intercessors Army 26 March 2011, Saturday Send Your Prayer Requests Via: Year of God’s Mercy E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://wfia.blogspot.com PRAYER TOWER (24Hrs): +91 90156 86593.
3. WFIA Health Tip of The Day Herbals "TRIPHLA" - Indian Herbal & a prominent medicine Tmedicine. riphala is the combination of three Herbs-Amla Or Amalaki, Harada or Haritaki and Bahera or Bibhitaki. In Aurveda Triphla is considered as the most prominent Triphla contains bioflavonoids, high vitamin C content and the linoleic oil andphospholipids so it is consider an effective medicine. In Triphla, harada has capacity to balance all kind of dosha and it is a raayana for eyesand good for the digestive system. Amla is another rasayana in Triphla that is the richestsource of Vitamin C, and it contains other absorbable minerals that nourish the skin, theblood and the whole body. Because of its high content of Vitamin C Amla is a powerful antioxidant. The third herbin Triphla is Bahera is used to balance both Pitta and Kapha. Today Triphala is globallyacclaimed due to its well-known results. Uses & Benifits of Triphla in our life: Triphla is considered as an expectorant and has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti- cancer, anti-allergic properties. It is a good rejuvenator for various eye problems, due to its amla content. Triphla is responsible for promoting wisdom and intellect also. Triphla is very useful in reducing excess fat from the body. It is very beneficial in expelling stones from the urinary tracts. Triphala is given to treat eye problems such as fatigue, redness and soreness of the eyes. It is also used as eyewash in these cases. Triphala improves the blood circulation and it is very helpful in reducing the high blood pressure also. It provides a healthy glow to the skin by cleaning the body system. Triphla is believed to promote tissue growth and health. It is helpful in reducing the lipid levels in the liver and heart. Triphala helps in expelling stones from the urinary tracts naturally. Triphla is considered as a strong rejuvenator of the body especially for the vision, hair and voice. Due to its content it is believed to promote long life and vitality also. Triphla helps in natural colon cleansing and also used in relieving constipation. It helps in curing the viral infection and leukemia. Triphla is beneficial in the process of reducing the serum and lipid levels in the body. Stay fit, keep praying. And be blessed in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. WELL Fortified Intercessors Army 26 March 2011, Saturday Send Your Prayer Requests Via: Year of God’s Mercy E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://wfia.blogspot.com PRAYER TOWER (24Hrs): +91 90156 86593.
4. Critical Life-and-Death Needs: 26 March 2011Please pray for the critical prayer needs. Ask God to perform miracles in response to eachRequest:1. Mansa, India-8yr old; Diabetes2. Kailash, India-Herat Disease3. Bharati, India-Brain tuberculosis4. Mirasol, Philippines–cancer5. Cipriano, Philippines–cancer ( stage 3)6. Anita, Alice, Imelda, Wilma, Philippines–breast cancer7. Susan, Adai, Ramon, Philippines–lung cancer8. Luz, Philippines–lupus9. Argie, Philippines–kidney failure10. Luis, India–high blood pressure11. Loretta–high blood pressure12. Junior, Texas–sever nose bleed13. Rosie–sister: cancer14. Louis–family diabetes15. Wilma–lung problems16. Aaron, Texas–mental hospital; suicidal17. Loyti, Texas–eye surgery; possible blindness18. Vulva, New York & Larick–cancer19. Lin, California–leg amputation; good recovery20. Darian–brain problems21. Inez–stroke; high blood pressure22. Ann–kidney problems; high blood pressure23. Mary, New Jersey & Mary, California–high blood pressure24. Cynthia, Texas–cyst on ovaries25. Lorie–mother; life support26. Bob, California–heart failure27. Lilia, Texas–sever pain on colon28. Stanley–depression: hearing problems; salvation29. Harry, California–deliverance; salvation30. Serena, New Jersey–mental issues31. Evangeline, Florida–high blood pressure; dizziness32. Terrell, California–Daughter, suicidal33. Sylvia, India–intestinal bacteria34. Susan–gall stones: aorta blood clot35. Sue–overactive bladder36. Beatrice, California–test to be normal37. Alice, Texas–sever back problems38. Doris, Texas–deliverance; diabetes39. Linda, Texas–breast cancer40. Mona, Texas–daughter: quadriplegic ms; believing for miracle41. Sylvia, Texas–family deliverance42. Austin- suffered collapse of lung43. Darlene–suicidal44. Lilia–kidney failure WELL Fortified Intercessors Army 26 March 2011, Saturday Send Your Prayer Requests Via: Year of God’s Mercy E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://wfia.blogspot.com PRAYER TOWER (24Hrs): +91 90156 86593.
5. 45. Jocelyn–high blood pressure46. Angel, Florida–mental issues47. Elena–possible cancer48. Brooke, Los Angeles–asthma; breast cancer49. Alfreda, Florida–homeless; distraught50. Alma, Los Angeles–irregular heart beat51. Amy, Texas–asthma; breast cancer52. Grace Children Home, India (Orissa)-In this home there are 35 children, Plz pray for their daily needs (Food, school etc.), Need new building to shift53. LGG, India - Pray for our ―LIFE SAVERS‖ project.54. LGG & WFIA, India-Pray for our mission, vision, and new projects. PRAYER MATRIX FOR THIS WEEK* (21 March 2011 to 27 March 2011) Pray daily for these precious people of God 1. Radha 2. Radhika 3. Mohan George 4. Anjali George 5. Sachin George 6. Himanshu Vishwas Pray daily for these precious harvest fields of God in India 1. Dargeeling 2. Meghalaya 3. Dehradun 4. Arunachal 5. Manipur 6. Bangalore * Whenever you ―Fast & Pray‖ please remember these precious people and fields of God.…The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few; Pray ye therefore theLord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborers into his harvest. (Matthew 9:37-38)Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body,and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling… (Ephesians 4:3-4)For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. (Luke 19:10)In the name of Jesus and in agreement with the Word, I command sickness to go. Icommand disease and bondage to go in Jesus mighty name. Father, by the power of theHoly Spirit, I pray that the anointing for healing will be released right now in Jesus’ nameand that from this moment on healing, restoration and health will come to these peopleslisted above. This I pray in Jesus wonderful and glorious name. Amen. “Door of salvation is open; don’t miss this gracious opportunity from heaven through Jesus Christ. – RajivFor WFIARajiv Well Fortified Intercessors Army 26 March 2011, Saturday Send Your Prayer Requests Via: Year of God’s Mercy E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://wfia.blogspot.com PRAYER TOWER (24Hrs): +91 90156 86593.