Transcript of "Castlight summit case study draft pending client approval 08 04 14"
When it comes to choosing a healthcare provider, the
consumer experience is akin to shopping at a store
without any prices. Enter Castlight Health – an
enterprise cloud services provider that arms employers
and employees with the healthcare price and quality
information they need to make better, cost-effective
decisions. In tandem with the introduction of their
Enterprise Healthcare Cloud platform, Castlight Health
held their first annual Enterprise Healthcare Summit,
and asked WCG to create a comprehensive content,
marketing, social and PRstrategy designed to spread
awareness of their ecosystem’s offering, and highlight
the company’s ability to create a quality-driven, more
affordable and transparent healthcare industry.
WCG created a comprehensive and integrated PESO strategy
• PR: Developed pitches, conducted media outreach and
coordinated onsite interviews with top-tier business, healthcare
and technology outlets, highlighting Castlight’s recent analysis
on healthcare pricing discrepancies and CFO survey.
• Content: Employed an onsite editorial team to create real-time
blog posts and infograms, and conducted 1:1 speaker video
interviews from the Summit floor.
• Social: Utilized a multi-channel approach – organic and paid --
to maximize engagement before and during the Summit, and
both grow and increase engagement of Castlight’s social
• Paid Search: Conducted keyword research, developed ads and
launched a paid search campaign for the week of the Summit.
• Garnered more than 25 media placements, including a
signature story in the Wall Street Journal on the day of
• Developed and published 4 real-time blog posts, 17
branded images and 9 videos to the Summit content hub
• Tremendous growth and visibility for Castlight brand and
• 3.8M potential impressions of Castlight brand on
• 500% increase in average daily follows during
Promoted tweet campaign compared to 7 days
CHALLENGE APPROACH RESULTS
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.