2. What IS One-Stop Efficiency?• A way to improve overall one-stop location efficiency.• Provide crowd and visitor control to one-stop locations integrated into Virtual OneStop.• Use innovative technologies to better serve staff and clients.• Improve budget handling when budgets are tight.• Make one-stops more efficient!
3. Our efforts to make One-Stops efficient• Continuous improvements and enhancements in scan card.• VOS Greeter – Visitor Management System.• Document Management, Document Scanning.• eSignature.
4. VOScan/Scan Card: What is it?• Resource Tracking in the One-Stop.• Recording traffic in the areas of the center.• Centralized, Decentralized, and Hybrid Operation.• Touch Screen Integration.
11. VOScan Service Setup Select “Scan Card Kiosk”
12. VOScan Attendance Tracking
13. Attendance Tracking Setup Set Up Readers Here
14. VOScan Card ID’s
15. VOScan Polling Software • Polls terminals for new scans. • Updates Virtual OneStop system automatically.
16. VOScan Polling Application
17. X1 & X2 Interaction with Virtual OneStop
18. One-Stop Visitor System• Visitors are constantly coming into One-Stops• Case Managers are constantly busy• Visitors could be waiting for long periods of time Always waiting…
19. How they did it in the old days…
20. Visitor Management –How Virtual OneStop does it
21. Visitor Management –How Virtual OneStop does it
22. Visitor Management –How Virtual OneStop does it – While you work
23. Visitor Management –How Virtual OneStop does it – While you work
24. The Future: Self-Service Document Scanning
25. Range of Products
26. TRAX+G Family
27. TRAX+G Family • Graphic Display • Online/Offline operation • Internal and/or external readers: • Fingerprint • Barcode • Magnetic Stripe • RFID • Comm. Ports: RS485-RS232-Ethernet (POE) • I/Os: 1 relay output, 1 digital output • Analog Modem
29. X1-X2 - Features • Transflective Graphic Display • Built-in Ethernet 10/100 Mb – POE – TCP/IP • Internal and/or external readers: • Fingerprint • Barcode • Magnetic Stripe • RFID • Battery backup for 1 hr. continuous operation • Built-in HTTP and Web server • USB and GPRS (X2 only)