2. @ 3 Events• Outdoor Acoustic Afternoon• Premier Evening Listening Party• Official SXSW Showcase
3. @Outdoor Acoustic Afternoon
4. @ With acoustic performances from The Belle Brigade Surfer Blood Jessica Lea Ximena Sariñana Mayfield Andrew McMahon Emmylou Harris(of Jack’s Mannequin) (To Be Confirmed)
5. @ Event Detailso This unofficial, invite only event, will include our key partners in all formats at Radio, Press, Synch Licensing, Managers, Indie Retail, Marketing Partners, etc.o Capacity: 150 Peopleo Demographic: 50% Male, 50% Female; Ages18-49; Musicians, Music Fans and Music Business Professionalso Sponsorship Opportunities will include: o Sponsor’s name on the event invites o Opportunity to sample via gift bags or on-site sampling opportunities (i.e.: makeovers, accessories, etc.) o Artist interviews o Inclusion on Artist’s sites and social networks o 20 tickets to the event o Custom Contesting o More customized opportunities are available
6. @ Press Confirmed to Attend:
7. @ Venue hotel SAINT CECILIAo Thursday Afternoon Acoustic Event in the yard outside The Hotel St. Cecilia.o Hotel St. Cecilia is a secluded estate in Austin’s South Congress district. Named in honor of the patron saint of music and poetry. These accommodations take inspiration from the experimentation of 60’s writers like William Burroughs, the daring and extravagance of groups like The Rolling Stones in the early 70’s and the defiance of convention embodied by artists like Miro and Warhol in the late 50’s and early 60’s.
8. @ Performers The Belle Brigade Genre: Alternative/Folk Critically acclaimed sibling act currently KCRW voted best local band in L.A. Debut Album to be released April 2011. www.thebellebrigade.com Ximena Sariñana Genre: Latin Pop/Alternative Grammy and Latin Grammy nominated artist. English-language debut to be Released in 2011. www.ximenamusic.com
9. @ Andrew McMahon (of Jack’s Mannequin) Genre: Pop Former frontman for Something Corporate. Has sold nearly 500k with Jack’s Mannequin. New Album in 2011. www.jacksmannequin.com Jessica Lea Mayfield Genre: Alternative Pop Critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. Debut indie release garnered an 8.2 Rating on Pitchfork. New Album in 2011 www.jessicaleamayfield.com Surfer Blood Genre: Alternative Indie release “Astro Coast” has sold over 40k Since January 2010 www.surferblood.com
10. @ Premier Evening Listening Party
11. @ Album Listening Party o Exclusive cocktail party at hotel SAINT CECILIA following afternoon performances, playing unreleased, advanced music from R.E.M., Stevie Nicks, KD Lang, Emmylou Harris, Jack’s Mannequin and more.
12. @ Official SXSW Showcase
13. @ With performances fromThe Belle Brigade Surfer Blood Theophilus Ximena Sariñana London Neon Hitch Gary Clark Jr
14. @ Event Detailso This official SXSW event, is open to all SXSW attendeeso Capacity: 350 peopleo Demographic: 50% Male, 50% Female; Ages18-49; Musicians, Music Fans and Music Business Professionalso Sponsorship Opportunities will include: o Sponsor’s name on the event banner o Placement of signage and POS throughout venue o Inclusion on Artist’s sites, social networks, and email blasts to all fans. o Customized opportunities are available o 20 tickets to the event, VIP section o For alcohol and spirits: bar, napkin, and coaster placement
15. @ Press Confirmed to Attend:
16. @ VenueHabana Bar709 E 6th StAustin, TX 78701A favorite SXSW hangout,located in the heart of allthe activity.
17. @ Performers The Belle Brigade Genre: Alternative/Folk Critically acclaimed sibling act currently KCRW voted best local band in L.A. Debut Album to be released April 2011. www.thebellebrigade.com Ximena Sariñana Genre: Latin Pop/Alternative Grammy and Latin Grammy nominated artist. English-language debut to be Released in 2011. www.ximenamusic.com Gary Clark Jr. Genre: Blues Prolific guitar player Born and raised in Austin, TX www.garyclarkjr.com
18. @ Neon Hitch Genre: Electro/Pop British Singer and Songwriter Co-Wrote singles with Ke$ha and 30H!3 Debut album 2011 Produced by Benny Blanco www.myspace.com/neonhitch Theophilus London Genre: Hip Hop/Electronic See and Hear Theophilus in ads from Mt. Dew, Old Bushmill, Cole Haan theophiluslondon.net Surfer Blood Genre: Alternative Indie release “Astro Coast” has sold over 40k Since January 2010 www.surferblood.com
21. •Debut album certified At age four, Ximena Sariñana’s acting career began. Eleven films and three telenovelas later, Ximenaplatinum in Mexico with decided to pursue her passion for music, earning asales of over 100K scholarship to study at the Berklee School of Music. Her debut album, Mediocre, was released in 2008 in Mexico, where it quickly shot to #1 and went•Nominated for a platinum. Now, Ximena has completed her first EnglishGrammy (Best Latin Rock speaking record for Warner Music, which will be released in early 2011, produced by Greg Kurstin (Lilyor Alternative Album) and Allen, Devo, The Bird and the Bee), Dave Sitek (TV on3 Latin Grammy Awards the Radio, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Foals) and Natalia Lafourcade.•Won MTVLA Best NewArtist of 2008•4.7MM+ plays onMySpace•Top 10 on MexicanTwitter with 376K+followers•Rolling Stone called XIMENAXimena’s debut “one ofthe strongest debuts froma female singer-songwriter since NorahJones"
22. Jack’s Mannequin If you had to describe Jack’s Mannequin in one word that word would be powerful. The solo project of Something Corporate’s Andrew McMahon allows the much respected singer/songwriter/piano player to cut loose and craft music that is piano-driven rock/pop which is an emotional and inspirational reflection on the many roads life takes us down. - The Glass Passenger released September 2008 -Currently writing for new album late 2011 release - MySpace: - 9.5 MM Views - Over 200K friends and growing - 34MM+ Total Plays - "The Resolution" (first single from TGP) nearly 70k plays in first 5 days - TV Appearances: - MTV, MTVs TRL, VH1, VH1 Top 20 Countdown (#1 Video), Fuse - Press: - Cover of Alternative Press - Proclaimed The Glass Passenger as the "Most Anticipated Album of 2008" - Tour: - Toured with the Fray, followed by headlining tour in 2010 - Headlined Sold Out Theater tour Winter 2008. - Tour support for, Paramore (Summer 2008), Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, The Plain White Ts, Dashboard Confessional, Hellogoodbye, Ben Folds, The Academy Is, Blue October, O.A.R. - Have played Coachella, Lollapalooza, Bamboozle, Hoodwink and SWSW Festivals - Sales: - Debut Album Everything In Transit sold over 1MM digital tracks. The Glass Passenger has sold more than 150K copies and 300K digital tracks. - Demo: - Males/Females 13-35 Updated 11-8-2010
23. @ Lori Feldman SVP, Brand Partnerships and Licensing 212-707-3216 Lori.Feldman@wbr.com