Find out how to empower your content for lead generation and conversion.
1. Your brand is likea patch of land.
It needs to be so attractive that people will invest their time and money in it.
To make your brand attractive you need to create:
1.1. A Clear Brand Position
1.2. A Strong Brand Personality
1.3. A Worthwhile
2. Next you need to attract attention to your patch.
The more attention you attract the more leads you’ll generate.
To improve lead generation you need to:
2.1. Differentiate your Content
2.2. Provide Relevant and Useful Content
2.3. Create a Buzz
2.4. Utilise Social Media
3. Create a Community around your content Facilitate Engagement Encourage Participation Build Relationships
4. Captured leads are not always ready to convert to sales.
Once you’ve captured their attention you need to retain it.
To improve lead retention:
4.1. Create a Community around your content
4.2. Facilitate Engagement
4.3. Encourage Participation
4.4. Build Relationships
5. You need to nurture leads until they’re ready to flower.
This is the art and science of ead conversion.
How to convert leads:
5.1. Understand what your Customers want
5.2. Personalise your Content
5.3. Be Informative & Relevant
5.4. Track, Analyse & Improve
6. Finally, you need to increase the transaction value of sales.
Up-sell and cross-sell to increase transaction value.
Create awareness of all your solutions:
6.1. Offer Product Mixes, Bundles and Add-on-Sales
6.2. Educate on the Benefits of the above
6.3. Connect dots in terms of Solutions
7. All this means an increase in your profit.
WAKSTER: We help you to Empower your Content for profit.
Visit us at www.wakster.com