1. Page 1 of 11 | www.rizzoma.com REALTIME COLLECTIVE MIND
2. Page 2 of 11 | www.rizzoma.comCommunicationis the primary needof business conduct All existing tools display messages in a linear way • Ideas are fragmented • NO birds-eye view • Deadborn content
3. Page 3 of 11 | www.rizzoma.comSee how chat become a structured document
4. Page 4 of 11 | www.rizzoma.comCompetitors Rich content: Drag&drop Gadgets, Comment Activity and easy Mobile @mentions, anywhere stream structuring version charts Valuation Yammer No No No $1.2b Jive No No Poor $0.6b Google Docs Poor No Poor No ~ $1b Box.net No Poor No No $1.2b Rizzoma Your guess
5. Page 5 of 11 | www.rizzoma.com Core team Daniil Kravtsov Vladimir Kobzev Ilya Nazarov Anton Paramonov CEO, UX vision Customer Relations NodeJS & CouchDB Web Technologies Total: 17 teammates: The Our community grows with the average user time on service February Traction since the launch in Feb 2012 shows: — The number of users is increasing; December October — The duration of single visit grows. Users shiﬅ to Rizzoma for task execution. AugustFebruary • 38 min avg. time on site142 users5 min on site April • 40000 users June • 18% DAU/MAU
6. Page 6 of 11 | www.rizzoma.comTarget Audience to ExpandFocus: information management teams, usually 3 to 20 members, the knowledge workers.It’s a very large and diffused audience.US segment is $23.5 billion in 2011 according to WSJKey segments for near-term product development: • Web design • Research and consulting • Game development • IT startups.
7. Page 7 of 11 | www.rizzoma.comWe follow bottom-up customer acquisition strategy 10% of acquired users 1 active user stay with us. adds 3 new users 40 000 users Retention Referral IT guys start career early and get hired or launch own projects while studying in higher education institutions.This is why we are going to promote Rizzoma in technological universities.We already started to work with Unicamp, ITMO and MISIS. Integration with Dropbox, Google Apps, iCloud, Conﬂuence, WordPress and other tools popular among target teams. Precise ads for: “ZeroMail”, “corporate wiki service”, “agile project management” and other target keywords.Current acquisition cost is $1,4 per registered user. Strong connections with social networks, email and chats i.e Skype. Right now 40 new users per day sign upfor Rizzoma via a shared link or an email invitation. Market Places: Apple stores, Google Stores, Atlassian, Jive, Wrike etc. At the moment we have 10 registrations per dayon Chrome Store
8. Page 8 of 11 | www.rizzoma.comMonetization Casual Feature High Secure Collaboration Store Collaboration Enterprise Groups operating just Thousands OpenSocial Gadgets Group management settings. from time to time i.e. friends the same as in Conﬂuence, Gmail, and other non-commercial groups. Jive work Preset features from store: task management, realtime backup, Included features: email Integrations i.e. Dropbox, advanced security, and Facebook deep integration, GoogleApps, iCloud. mentions, mobile version. 10Gb ﬁle storage per user, Custom settings like upload space, integrations. Unlimited users. in-text tasks, exports. Charge for one feature. Additional features development Some features are free. provided by request. Free from $0,3 per feature* $3 per user/month Custom price *Half proﬁt get developers.
9. Page 9 of 11 | www.rizzoma.comRoadMapWinter 2012-2013• OpenSocial APiSpring 2013• Group ManagementSammer 2013• Native iphone and android app• Offline app (access without internet)Fall 2013 • Server-in-a-box
10. Page 10 of 11 | www.rizzoma.comFunding requirementsCurrent burn rate: $42k per month. Will reach up to $100k burn rate in casewe keep up with the appointed road map.We are going to spend 200k for customer acquisition:• 50k for advertisements in Google and Facebook• 50k for landing pages and store pages development• 100k for direct sales and integrations in universities and opinion leader teamsWe are looking for $1m
11. Page 11 of 11 | www.rizzoma.comEmail was invented 40 years agoThere are 90 billion business emailsthat people send and receive everyday. Such a mess!The day when people dramatically change firstname.lastname@example.org way they communicate is drawing near.The day when collaboration will becomethe true collective mind.