Cross-platform strategy: Reach the your customers conveniently with 1 platform
Prominent placement: Whatever the handset, customers will find the 360 Shop easily
A 360 Shop on every Vodafone handset. 2010 2009 2011 S60 Windows Mobile RIM Nokia QT LiMo, Web, Mobile Browser June October
Get Recommended. Shop puts your content in front of the right customer, utilising customer insights such as purchase, browsing and rating behaviour.
More than just a list of similar contents, 360 Shop integrates smart recommendations throughout the Shop experience:
Browsing by “Selected for You”
Browsing Behaviour Purchase History Ratings & Reviews Recommendation Engine Relevant Personalised Recommendations SMART INSIGHTS Meffys - Mobile Entertainment Awards 2010 Shortlisted for Content Discovery & Personalization Award
Promotional opportunities. Targeted promotions at a global or local level for your content
Premium Placement Programme provides the option to secure promotional slots in the Shop, giving your content maximum visibility
Tiered structure of the programme allows for different level of exposure and targeting
Flexibility to choose a package best suited for your business needs and revenue goals
On the mobile On the Web
Trusted operator billing: No additional setup or payment hassle for customers means less barrier to purchase – they receive and pay one existing operator bill.
History of returning value: Vodafone has been making money for content partners since 2002 with Live!, establishing itself as the number one European music service by subscribers, number one in Games revenues.
- For summer 2010 Vodafone intends to embed a version of the Vodafone Shop client on 15 of our market-leading devices
- Currently we see up to a third of the 360 Shop catalogue being exposed by the recommendations engine in a single day
- Customers are four times more likely to buy on the basis of a recommendation rather than on an untargeted promotion
Since launch in October 2009 we have run over 300 promotion campaigns on developer’s premium content
- Vodafone is the world's leading international mobile communications group with approximately 341 million proportionate customers as at 31 March 2010
- Vodafone currently has equity interests in 31 countries across five continents and around 40 partner networks worldwide
- Vodafone has around 23 million mobile internet users in Europe
- Eight European markets range over 100 different handsets capable of accessing the Vodafone 360 services