2. Social Media is a conversation using online tools.
3. Just because you are notinvolved in social media does not mean your visitors are not involved.
4. Social Media Outlets used by the Natchez CVB Facebook Google+ Blog Twitter Instagram Pinterest TripAdvisor Flickr Foursquare Hootsuite Statigram
5. •Approximately 72% of Internet users in America are onFacebook•Monthly active users were 1.01 billion as of September 30,2012•Daily active users were 584 million on average for September2012•On average, a user has approximately 130 Facebook friends.•80% of US social network users prefer to connect to brandsthrough Facebook.
6. •The Google +1 button is used 5 billion timesevery day•As of December 2012, it has a total of 500million registered users of whom 235 millionare active on a monthly basis.•Google+ can help your ranking on Google
7. • There are over 465 million accounts on Twitter• Of those accounts, 107.7 million are in the United States• Hootsuite has 5 million users
9. • Over 10.4 million registered users• It is the fastest site in history to break through the 10 million unique visitor mark• In January of last year, it was driving more referral traffic to retailers than LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+ combined
10. Out of 65CVB/DMO’s presentat the 2012 SocialMedia TourismSymposium, the VisitNatchez Pinterestranked #17. www.sparkloftmedia.com
11. By the end of2012, there were420 CVB/DMO’son Pinterest. VisitNatchez ranked#57 out of 420.
12. • Instagram has over 4 billion photos• 5 million images are uploaded to Instagram every day• If you have an Instagram, you can access Statigram• There are over 100 million registered user on Instagram and 75 million on Flickr
15. •Over 75 million reviews and opinionsworldwide•TripAdvisor states it is the world’slargest social travel network with over100 million travelers having used it.
16. •25 million users•1 million businesses•10.4 million monthly users
17. • 2 billion views per day• 829,440 videos are uploaded everyday• 24 hours of video are uploaded every minute• It would take 1700 years to watch all of the content on YouTube
18. SourcesSocial Media Help• http://bit.ly/UTzQxzThe Ultimate Social Media SizingCheat Sheet• http://bit.ly/VHzbPt