ROMANIA is a country of great natural beauty anddiversity and a rich cultural heritage. It enchants with its scenic mountain landscapes andunspoilt rural areas AND also with its historic cities and monuments.
The writer MIRCEA CĂRTĂRESCU was nominated to be awarded the Nobel Prize for literature in 2011. The sculptor CONSTANTIN BRÂNCUŞI was a central figure of the modern artistic movement.MIRCEA ELIADE was the first author to write a complete history of all religions.
VIENNA SecesSion, art nouveau and baroque styleS in OradeaThe Vienna Secession focuses on bringing pure geometric forms into the design of the buildings. It is represented by the Black Eagle and the Greco-Catholic Palaces.Art Nouveau - the buildings in the Main Street The Baroque PILE the Roman-Catholic Cathedral and THE Roman-Catholic BishoprIC
DIRECTIONS • to develop an intensive ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATIONTHROUGH A PROPER INFORMATION OF THE ROMANIAN citizensON THE IMPORTANCE OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE WAYS IT CAN BE PRESERVED AND ON THE NECESSITY OF KEEPING THE SIGHTS CLEAN AND HEALTHY • TO SHAPE THE ARTISTIC TASTE OF THE CITIZENSDELIVERING simple but clear presentation Of THE IMPORTANCE OF THE OLD BUILDINGS BEARING THE MARKS OF DIFFERENT FAMOUS ARCHITECTURAL STYLES
• TO SOLIDLY INVEST INTO THE PRESERVATION OF CORNERS OF NATURE by setting up new national parks and reorganizing the old ones FLORA AND FAUNA
• TO FINANCE THE RENEWING AND REDECORATION OF OLD BUILDINGS and mural paintings and monuments WITH HISTORICAL AND ARCHITECTURAL VALUE
• TO PROPERLY MAINTAIN THE PLACES OF INTEREST (TOURISTIC OR HEALTH)USING THE HIGHEST TECHNOLOGY AND A PROPERLY QUALIFIED STAFF CAVES, SALINES, THERNAL WATER POOLS, MEDIEAVAL CITIES
• TO ORGANIZE AND PARTICIPATE IN INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL EVENTS festivals, fairs, exhibitions To PROMOTE THE ROMANIAN CULTURE:LITERATURE, PAINITNG, MUSIC, FILM, THEATRE, FASHION, TRADITIO NS, ETC.
• TO PUBLISH THE MASTERPIECES OF THE ROMANIAN WRITERS ON A LARGE SCALE TRANSLATED IN THE WIDELY CIRCULATING LANGUAGES
• TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT THE RESULTS OF THERESEARCHES AND THE DISCOVERIES AND INVENTIONS OF THE ROMANIAN SCIENTISTS ARTICLES IN INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS
• TO USE AN EFFICIENT MARKETING FOR THE HIGH QUALITY ROMANIAN PRODUCTS
• TO CREATE GOOD QUALITY MATERIALS TO PROMOTE THENATURAL BEAUTIES AND THE HISTORICAL SITES OF ROMANIA POSTCARDS, PHOTO ALBUMS AND GUIDE BOOKS, VIDEO CASSETTES AND cdS, SPECIAL tELEVISION PROGRAMMES
• TO INFORM THE ROMANIAN citizens AND THE FOREIGNTOURISTS ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF THE NATIONAL HERITAGE AS PART OF THE EUROPEAN ONE ITS VALUE FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS ITS ROLE IN EUROPEAN CONTEXT
• TO DEVELOP A STRONG RURAL TOURISMPROMOTING LOCAL TRADITIONS AND CUSTOMS, FOODS AND DRINKS• TO TREAT FOREIGN TOURISTS IN SUCH A WAY TO RETURN TO ROMANIA HOSPITALITY AND PROFESSIONALISM