Be the first to like this
The first records of this villa appear in 1646, then later it belonged to the Orsucci family until 1836,
when it was bought by Carolina Buonaparte, the widow of Gioacchino Murat, king of Naples. Carolina
Buonaparte's bedroom remains intact and is in the noble quarter on the first floor: pictures and
ornaments have remained in their place, as if enchanted.