Presented By-Vikas Pandey
• Definitions of Hacking
• Definition of Hacker
• Hackers And Crackers
• What is Web Defacement
• Types of Hacking
• Effect of Hacking
• How to prevent Hacking
Definition of Hacking :
• Hacking is unauthorized use of Computer and Network resources.
• Computer Hacking is the practice of modifying computer hardware and
software to accomplish a goal outside of the creator’s original purpose.
• Stealing of the data and information from someone else’s computer or
network without the prior permission of the owner.
• Breaking into someone else’s Computer System, Often on a network.
• Bypasses password or licenses in computer program.
Definition of Hacker :
• A hacker is defined as an expert computer programmer, who
breaks computer and network security and is involved in the
Process of Hacking.
• Hacker is a dedicated programming expert who believes in sharing
his expertise and experiences with other hacker.
• A hacker does not believe in vandalizing or maliciously destroying
data, or in stealing data of any kind.
Hackers And Crackers : Hackers -
• A hacker is a person intensely interested in the arcane and
recondite working of any computer operating system. Hackers are
most often programmer. As such hackers obtain advanced
knowledge of operating system and programming Language. They
might discover holes within system and the reasons for such
holes. Hackers constantly seek further knowledge , freely share
what they have discovered and never intentionally damage data.
Hackers And Crackers : Crackers -
• A Cracker is one who breaks into or otherwise violates the system
integrity of remote machines with malicious intent. Having
gained, Crackers destroy data, deny legitimate users service , or
cause problems for their target. Cracker can easily be-identified
because their actions are malicious.
What is Web Defacement :
• Website Defacement is an attack on a website that changes the
visual appearance of the site or a webpage.
• Website defacement is when a hacker compromises a web server
and changes the data on the page.
Types f Hacking :
So many types of Computer hacking are there, like………..
Email hacking ( yahoo,g-mail,hotmail…….)
Online banking Hacking
Types f Hacking : Password Hacking
A password is a combination of characters that a user uses for
protecting information. Once a file or a determined section of a
hard disk is protected by a password, only those that know it can
• There are many types of password hacking like….
Email password hacking
Windows password hacking
Bios password hacking
Types f Hacking : Email Hacking
Yes, almost anything can be hacked in the Internet. There are
several methods for hacking yahoo, msn email accounts.
One of these methods is social engineering.
Hacking yahoo messenger or any other messenger is quite easy if
you know the person’s Email ID.
Types f Hacking : Web Hacking
SQL Injection Attacks –
• Using SQL injections, attackers can:
• Add new data to the database
• Could be embarrassing to find yourself selling politically incorrect items on
an eCommerce site
• Username – 1’ or ‘1’=‘1 Password - 1’ or ‘1’=‘1
• Modify data currently in the database
• Could be very costly to have an expensive item suddenly be deeply
• Perform an UPDATE in the injected SQL
How to prevent Hacking :
• Perform required software update for your operating system and
• Follow good security practices on your network.
• Install a firewall on your Computer.
• Change your password every Month.
• Purchase or download anti-virus software.
• Install anti-spyware/adware programs onto your system
• Delete E-mails from unknown sources.