Want to know what the best
video recording applications
for iPhones are?
Video Transcription Star
The best video recording apps for
• iMovie for broadcast quality video recordings
• Social butterflies
• Professional videos
iMovie for broadcast quality video
For apple iphone users:
• It has eight innovative themes packaged with their
own titles and sound tracks.
• Built-in trailers to create buzz about your video.
• Clarity and innovative features.
For social butterflies!
For those who love sharing their videos on social media
• Record extremely high definition videos and share them
on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
• It also has user friendly video editing features to boot!
For those who are serious about their
MoviePro has all the features a video would love!
• It has multiple video recording options.
• Allow to shoot videos in portrait or landscape mode.
• You can choose the frame rate you want to record in.
• Send your videos directly to YouTube and Facebook in
Don’t miss out on the action!
One of the sad things of recording videos is that you never
get to see yourself in one. Want to be seen?
• It has front and back cameras.
• Allows you to put yourself in the frame even as you are
recording your video.
Effortlessly professional videos!
Splice is a video recording app that can
make your iPhone recordings.
• It has great video editing features.
• Unique scrub and time line features.
• Arrange all those stray shots into one
beautiful, cohesive movie easily.
• You can add music and add text to
If you are in need of any
video to text transcription support call us at
8773234707 or visit us @