Be the first to like this
In today’s marketing world you shouldn’t spend marketing dollars unless you know that they’re working. This class, taught by Charlie Gasmire of Vendevor, will focus on the importance of online marketing, and the effectiveness and efficiency of an online marketing plan. Learn the right way to track, analyze and utilize data that you’re finding through online marketing mechanisms to rebuild and modify plans today, and learn how to create the most effective and optimized marketing plan available.
- To obtain an understanding of online marketing programs including search marketing, display advertising, site optimization, mobile marketing, and online analytics.
- To provide key principles for understanding online analytics and key measurements.
- To identify target customers and use online marketing and campaign tools to acquire, convert and retain those customers.
- To analyze and review real split tests completed by the Vendevor team to illustrate the tactics, processes, and best practices when split testing your website.
- To introduce the components of an effective site optimization program: A/B and multivariate testing, target audience segmentation and data-based personalization for online customer experiences.
Charlie Gasmire, Baylor MBA and CMO of Vendevor.com, has been an entrepreneur since selling lemonade and shining shoes at a very early age. He launched and ran four different internet marketing, consumer goods, and lead generation companies before co-founding Vendevor, a shopping cart and payment processing platform for small businesses, in 2012. In his spare time, Charlie is an avid pilot, musician, and triathlete.